VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+69
AKSATECH
KISSfan
Ohio_Skipper
dudley32
dodge A-108
rocky69rhodes
chopper tom
vanman2
Bruce67Econoline
A100 Wrench
AzDon
Catimann
rgbaldwin
RipVanArkie
66 E100
Wheelie
Joe Van
Leftcoast65
scrubba
ndjarrett
vanny
Rakehell
dodge man
rebar
Axlejack
12speedfurd
Exto
Todlich
Camaro Addict
Gothboy
dannyrandomstate
Rayallen
scarlin
HandiVanMan
Xelmon
andrew carter
Lazarusvan
Dragsterbus
score602
Twinpilot001
Mike's_MysteryMachine
Big W
gkpost
A100Sportsman
Van Halen
vanbeach66
econopoor
toad
Corvanman
ChevyVanMan1
itruns
mr. duece
kiwimopar
crazzycat
panelmanrd
wylee
Bill W
fmc56
67a 100 pickup
crazee
Nightmoves
DanTheVanMan
sonnygable
BvrWally
vanner68
G-Man
donivan65
Vanish
Admin
73 posters

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com?

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:45 pm

welcome duece, bring on the pics, we love pics along with build updates. did i mention we like pics
    mr. duece

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com?

Post by mr. duece Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Where would be best area to post progress pictures? affraid
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Start your own thread in the members section that way everything you post is all together on your build
    https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/member-s-showcase-f2/
    Corvanman

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2010-03-06

Post by Corvanman Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Yahoo search for vanforum. Glad I did. Very Happy
    toad
    toad

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-05-30

Post by toad Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Google! Was trying to find what a '65 Econo-no-door would cost if I had to replace mine. Didn't find any for sale, but found this awesome place. All the info is amazing, and everybody is so friendly. Just had to sign up!
    econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1747
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by econopoor Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:53 pm

It's Rip Van Arkie's fault I'm here. Blame him. LOL.

Duane in Tennessee
    vanbeach66
    vanbeach66

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2010-06-21

Post by vanbeach66 Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:56 pm

I found this site thru bing. finger punched in vintage van on image search and bingo! man was I happy
    Van Halen
    Van Halen

Number of posts : 1785
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

Post by Van Halen Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:01 pm

I was in a bar and I looked across the room and vintage van looked back at me. After a few drinks it was back to my place where I started posting with no virus protection. Ever since then I just kept coming back for more!!
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2010-10-24

Post by A100Sportsman Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Yahoo search for A100 parts, I found the old forum and someone suggested I join the new one Very Happy
    gkpost
    gkpost

Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by gkpost Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:10 pm

I found this site after I bought my van . It had not been delivered yet and I had more than some time to kill so after way to much time on the computer I was delivered from madness to my now favorite site. Ican't tell you how comforting it is to see all these people with info and pics (donivan) tring to help the rest of us. I do interior / airbrush custom paint but I'm not much of a mechanic but with this site and the good people on it I'm sure I'll get the job done . Can't wait to post pics.
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:45 pm

I found this site while Googleing for van clubs in canada. I then clicked on some forum that had a discussion in session that had to do with a 1958 econoline truck that this person had. I started to think that 1961 was the first line of econo's. So I kept reading and this person was very adimant about it and another person was trying to tell him he was wrong. About half way down the thread the person trying to help posted a link to this site, so I thought I would take a look. And yea here I am. I thank those with the knowledge that help those that do not.
    Mike's_MysteryMachine

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

Post by Mike's_MysteryMachine Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 pm

hunting for old vans on every classic car and used car site i could find. I'm leary about craigslist and ebay almost never has what I'm looking for so I found my way here and liked what I saw.
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Post by A100Sportsman Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 am

cool cool, welcome Very Happy
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 am

Reccomendation from a Van owner
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:09 pm

"You don't find Vintage-Vans, it finds you!" Wait... never mind. That's Chuck Norris... drunken

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com? - Page 3 Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Post by A100Sportsman Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:13 am

hahaha Very Happy
    score602
    score602

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2010-04-05

Post by score602 Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:29 pm

found my van sitting in back of a repair shop, after taking a look and noticing it had no master cyl and needed a motor i came home and did alittle parts search. came across vintage-vans and here i am, got my van and a great forum for suport!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm

This is the main site that pops up when searching first gen gm vans. Think i first found it through google images.
    Dragsterbus
    Dragsterbus

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2011-01-21

Post by Dragsterbus Sun May 08, 2011 2:34 pm

I just started Google ing Dodge A100 ,A108 etc when i bought my A108 and i found this site , a couple of days later a friend told me about it too so i would have ended up here either way ,
    Thanks for a great site and a good source of info
    Cheers
    Wayne
    Lazarusvan
    Lazarusvan

Number of posts : 1293
    Registration date : 2011-02-22

Post by Lazarusvan Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Google search for a bad ass van. Found the right place, for sure!
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 am

Googled the Van stuff= watched many clubs for a wjile- discovered VV is the best site & FULL of great Vanners and Ideas. ITS =THE BEST!! bounce
    andrew carter
    andrew carter

Number of posts : 465
    Registration date : 2011-09-04

Post by andrew carter Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:18 pm

i bought a 67 a108 was searching the web for parts and found this site
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Welcome to the site!!!!
    Xelmon
    Xelmon

Number of posts : 361
    Registration date : 2011-10-11

Post by Xelmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Whelp, the VW group that I hang with has been pestering me for years that "Where's your Bus!?" ... Long story.
    So one of the guys from said group sent me a funny PM a few weeks ago...
    1968 G10 panel 90", ex-search and rescue, $5. affraid
    I nearly crapped my pants to say the least... Exclamation Checked it out since then, and she looks nice for that price. It's only a matter of time before it gets back on the road.
    Well the rig needs this and that, go figure... Same friend found this site, then I came on here, and signed up because one of the guys has a 66-70 wiring diagram.
    Considering that I can't find any literature about them, even a diagram like that is gold to me. Smile

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 am

Found a GMC van in a field and purchased to have something to tinker with besides my racecars. Since I belong to the Corvette Forum, decided the best way to find parts would be to join a van forum - "BING" and found a great site here. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:19 am