VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+69
AKSATECH
KISSfan
Ohio_Skipper
dudley32
dodge A-108
rocky69rhodes
chopper tom
vanman2
Bruce67Econoline
A100 Wrench
AzDon
Catimann
rgbaldwin
RipVanArkie
66 E100
Wheelie
Joe Van
Leftcoast65
scrubba
ndjarrett
vanny
Rakehell
dodge man
rebar
Axlejack
12speedfurd
Exto
Todlich
Camaro Addict
Gothboy
dannyrandomstate
Rayallen
scarlin
HandiVanMan
Xelmon
andrew carter
Lazarusvan
Dragsterbus
score602
Twinpilot001
Mike's_MysteryMachine
Big W
gkpost
A100Sportsman
Van Halen
vanbeach66
econopoor
toad
Corvanman
ChevyVanMan1
itruns
mr. duece
kiwimopar
crazzycat
panelmanrd
wylee
Bill W
fmc56
67a 100 pickup
crazee
Nightmoves
DanTheVanMan
sonnygable
BvrWally
vanner68
G-Man
donivan65
Vanish
Admin
73 posters

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com?

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Was raised in SOCAL---always vans around back in the heydays! Always wanted a van...into honda choppers also,,,so i was surfin and saw this site on google,,,,,, one thing leeds to another---- an the rest is history! Now i am an addict!!!!!
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com?

Post by 67a 100 pickup Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:44 pm

I haven't the foggiest idea how I ended up here, I had so many windows open doing research on my 67' a100 pickup, and the slant 6 that it has. Glad one of those links got me here though, you guys have been a great help and a fountain of knowledge every time I get stuck on some thing I am trying to fix.
    thanks
    fmc56
    fmc56

Number of posts : 553
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by fmc56 Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Tim, EconoUSAparts, told me about the site.
    Fred

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 pm

i found it out of sheer luck and a google image search...

i prefer it because of van diversity! all the different threads and available user information/experience is great.
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 am

My brakes failed and I "rear-ended" it!!! cheers

Was search for a an early G10 and found it on a Google search...

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com? - Page 2 Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:37 pm

I found the site as many others here have: by searching for an early for sale. As it turns out, I found mine on ebay as many of these folks will recall. I love this site and the people here are very helpful and quick to respond to my (rookie) questions. Someday I will know enough to return the favor!

A+++++

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:08 pm

well i had a nostalgic mood, i was thinking about the van i had when i was 17 yo, i wanted one badly, i found one south of Montreal(800$ in 1983), i got screwed(deeply affraid ) the van was a basket case, i sold it just to get rid of it, didnt know much about mecanic and no help at all....today 43 yo, garage ,little business,family, i felt like looking at one so i looked on the internet and found your site and bang!! cyclops i was hooked again! since i 've found other sites,other linkes, friends, went on ebay just looking and Bang!! i've bid on one and got it, nonw i'm restoring it so i need you guys more than ever , while i find the van pretty simple, i like knowing where i'm going......

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Yup.. another Forum junkie stumbling across this forum whilst on the hunt for a G Van for sale.. Very Happy

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:39 pm

like I find damn near everything, these days....GOOGLE.
    Bill W

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-08-22

Post by Bill W Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Sasktrini from the econoline message board! Very Happy
    wylee
    wylee

Number of posts : 917
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by wylee Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:24 am

started on ebay. ended up here. like the g dead, what a long strange trip........
    panelmanrd
    panelmanrd

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by panelmanrd Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm

stumbled onto it web serching for king pins for my wife`s 64

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com? - Page 2 Empty How did I find Vintage-vans?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 am

Did a web search for 69 Dodge Van. I've been trying to find a part for it forever now!
    Then the clouds parted, the angels began to sing, and there was v-v.com! What a great site, and I haven't seen all of it yet! cheers
    crazzycat

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by crazzycat Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:44 am

google and my passion to vintage!
    kiwimopar
    kiwimopar

Number of posts : 740
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Post by kiwimopar Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Been a visitor here for sometime now...and finally decided it was a good site to join Very Happy
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Welcome in .....kiwimopar...... Be sure to Go to the Gallery and post up some Pic's ....

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:23 pm

kiwimoper Welcome!!!! I think your our first member from New Zealand. Are there many early's there????
    kiwimopar
    kiwimopar

Post by kiwimopar Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:55 pm

G-Man wrote:kiwimoper Welcome!!!! I think your our first member from New Zealand. Are there many early's there????

Well I thought I had the only one Rolling Eyes but now I know of at least one A Van, and a '64 pickup just completed, plus the rumour factory tells me there is at least one more van/pickup ...will get posting pictures soon. Do I set up my own gallery or does a Mod do that?
    I have a short video to post....my van prior to tear-down melting asphalt Cool
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 pm

you set up your own gallery, post your video in the members section, be sure to tell the other early's you find about us
    kiwimopar
    kiwimopar

Post by kiwimopar Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm

mr. duece

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Post by mr. duece Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:28 am

I was searching for an Econoline Pick Up on C.L. and the seller suggested I check out this site. I did not buy his truckk but since have bought another and had it shipped home from Ca. Best suggestion he could have gave me. Proud to be part of the forum.
    Don bounce cheers
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 am

Congrats Don. Good to hear there's another Early in the Chicago area. Smile
    ChevyVanMan1

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

How did you find VintAGE-Vans.com? - Page 2 Empty Found you via VCVC...

Post by ChevyVanMan1 Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 am

while checking out other posts I found you. And, after VCVC did not reply to my call, e-mail or check for $12 I thought I'd deal with you guys instead. Also, I like it that this includes more than just Chevys as so many of us have done others and we have so many commonalities around the doghouse. Thanks for doing this thing!!!
    mr. duece

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Post by mr. duece Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm

itruns wrote:Congrats Don. Good to hear there's another Early in the Chicago area. Smile

Thank You!

I am going start my restoration next week. I would like to post some pictures and progress if anyone is interested to see follow along. Smile
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:43 pm

mr. duece we love pictures and I don't believe you can take to many. Glad to have you here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 am