VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+11
Hemi A-100
hywaychild
BILLS66
EconoUSAparts
gmytych
Admin
LiveWire64
savage
billski
G-Man
Vanish
15 posters

Duane Hover RIP (Duane70GMC)

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Duane Hover RIP (Duane70GMC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duane Hover RIP (Duane70GMC)

Post by G-Man Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:36 am

he was only 54, and died from diabetes

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:39 pm

I just read through some of his posts, it's evident that those of us who didn't get to interact with him have missed out. Cool pictures too. The fact he was a nice guy comes through in his posts.
    Diabetes sucks, I've lost a friend to it (31yrs old) and a father-in-law who I never got to meet (39yrs old). It blows..
    texasjohn
    texasjohn

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by texasjohn Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 am

respect
    RIP D
    vanner68
    vanner68

Number of posts : 655
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by vanner68 Wed May 30, 2012 9:00 pm

It's odd, I live a quarter mile from where Duane lived, and find out about his passing online.

I guess that's waht happens when you travel a lot in your job, you lose touch with people.

I remember when he crashed his van and was ready to scrap it- I told him I knew where I could get a front clip cheap, but it would take a little time. As you all know, he brought his 70 back from the brink.

I have the bent dash from that, and using it to repair mine.

I had acquired a free parts van that had been in a farmers field for 25 years, it was full of raccoon droppings. I brought it home, and nicknamed it the 'coonpoop van' and cleaned it out, pulled the stuff I needed, and was going to scrap what was left. Duane saw it, and saw something in it I didn't. and took it off my hands. I remember how upset he was when it got towed away as a 'derelict vehicle'.

A belated RIP, Duane.
    ditdater
    ditdater

Number of posts : 590
    Registration date : 2010-11-06

Duane Hover RIP (Duane70GMC) - Page 2 Empty Duane"s passing

Post by ditdater Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:36 am

i/m another newer member , not getting a chance to know him , but as i/ve realized thru daily looking on here ,including looking for help as many greats and girls , on here i/m sure after seeing threads of his , he was one of the best people that i missed oppurtunity to meet .
    I will say a prayer for his salvation in relationship w/ God , and for Gods light to somehow reach someone thru Duanes death .

-------------------------------------------------
    1 Peter 1:3-9

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By his great mercy he has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who are being protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you rejoice,* even if now for a little while you have had to suffer various trials, so that the genuineness of your faith—being more precious than gold that, though perishable, is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honour when Jesus Christ is revealed. Although you have not seen* him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy, for you are receiving the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.”
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:36 am

Happy Birthday Duane !!!! Earlys Rule ...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 am

Duane Hover RIP (Duane70GMC) - Page 2 Balloo10Duane Hover RIP (Duane70GMC) - Page 2 Balloo10Duane Hover RIP (Duane70GMC) - Page 2 Balloo10
    66mnecotruck
    66mnecotruck

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2014-02-15

Post by 66mnecotruck Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:28 pm

i'm new but I sense a great deal of loss. i feel for all.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:20 pm

I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:03 pm