VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Newbie here w/vin location question

Newbie here w/vin location question Empty Newbie here w/vin location question

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:42 am

Hi,
      I'm new to the site (dah) and have a quick question.  I have a very cool and unique 1964 GMC Value Van that we call our "Woodabago" (I'll post pics later today).  We need to verify the vin number but can't locate it.  Any ideas on where it is?  It's more a step van so I'm not even sure if I'm on the right website (if not, any suggestions on where to find out the info I need).  Any help with be greatly appreciated.  Very cool website!!!!
    Marty & Kathy
    dodge man
    dodge man

Number of posts : 2036
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

Newbie here w/vin location question Empty Re: Newbie here w/vin location question

Post by dodge man Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 am

WELCOME TO VV MARTY AND KATHY,, THE CHEVY GUYS ON HERE CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR VAN, GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD,,
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Newbie here w/vin location question Empty Re: Newbie here w/vin location question

Post by G-Man Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 am

someone might be able to help, but almost all of us don't know much about "P" series van we are "G" series here
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:45 pm

,,,,if it is one of these things,,,,we can help you,,,,,,

Newbie here w/vin location question 12_gen10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 am