VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+28
JariV
econolineherb
Van crazy
dante81_98
EconoCarl
Seth G
Das Boot
BillyBlaze
EcoPU
Magic Bus
Vannin Ken
Gothboy
G-Man
xjamesx
RipVanArkie
VanninBlaino
back2thewoods
Rayallen
vanny
dix
Digz
Army of Six
mothradeath
Twinpilot001
Lyrad
jimthefred
Big W
3onthetree
32 posters

Got the 66 in her spot for the Winter....Body Drop and Air Ride Woody Panels

3onthetree
    3onthetree

Number of posts : 308
    Registration date : 2012-01-25

Got the 66 in her spot for the Winter....Body Drop and Air Ride Woody Panels - Page 16 Empty Re: Got the 66 in her spot for the Winter....Body Drop and Air Ride Woody Panels

Post by 3onthetree Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:42 am

Seth G wrote:I've been debating wether to buy a shifter or try and go with Vic's column shift conversion, was planning on the lokar tv cable. If you can I'd like to know what the Lokar part#'s you used were, esp the tv cable, there are a couple of options if iirc.

Ill try to dig up the part number, but I can tell you that it is the floor mount shifter made for the AOD, with an extended cable that I think was 96 inches. I used the factory TV kickdown cable because is hooked to the throttle linkage. I know there is some adjustment needed when you use the TV cable when you use the column shift kit, but I have heard once you get thru that it works great.

3onthetree
    3onthetree

Got the 66 in her spot for the Winter....Body Drop and Air Ride Woody Panels - Page 16 Empty Re: Got the 66 in her spot for the Winter....Body Drop and Air Ride Woody Panels

Post by 3onthetree Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:17 am

Hey guys, it has been a while since I have posted, as I have been working on another project (1965 Caddy Convertible). But I did get a chance to build this little trailer for my van. I made it into a cargo trailer that has a back hatch that opens up so we can take the pedal cars and chopper bikes to the car shows and cruise nights.

Army of Six
    Army of Six

Number of posts : 241
    Registration date : 2010-10-02

Post by Army of Six Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 am

3onthetree wrote:Hey guys, it has been a while since I have posted, as I have been working on another project (1965 Caddy Convertible).  But I did get a chance to build this little trailer for my van.  I made it into a cargo trailer that has a back hatch that opens up so we can take the pedal cars and chopper bikes to the car shows and cruise nights.

That's bad ass man. LOOOOOVE the bagged cargo trailer. Well done my friend!
    back2thewoods
    back2thewoods

Number of posts : 842
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Post by back2thewoods Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 am

nice!!!!!!!!!! post some pics of chopper bikes, love them!!
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:23 pm

That is tooooo funny!!! Love it! Never seen a trailer do that before! cheers cheers cheers Two thumbs waaaaaaaay up!!!Got the 66 in her spot for the Winter....Body Drop and Air Ride Woody Panels - Page 16 Double12

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Bruce67Econoline
    Bruce67Econoline

Number of posts : 809
    Registration date : 2014-01-25

Post by Bruce67Econoline Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Blown away! Now that is really Bad ass.
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Mighty Fine!
    Seth G
    Seth G
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2086
    Registration date : 2013-04-24

Post by Seth G Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Yeeeaahhhhh Smile That's a mind blower Very Happy Good stuff
    mnghost
    mnghost

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2013-08-28

Post by mnghost Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Watched the video again that you posted traveling down the road. That van really looks good motoring along, Good Work!
    Lost_highway_65
    Lost_highway_65

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2014-09-26

Post by Lost_highway_65 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:10 am

Hey about page 3 all the photos stoped working for me Sad does anyone have these they could email me?
    3onthetree
    3onthetree

Post by 3onthetree Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:41 am

Lost_highway_65 wrote:Hey about page 3 all the photos stoped working for me Sad does anyone have these they could email me?

Good Morning,

I would be happy to send you what you need. I have 1000s of photos of the build, alot did not make it on the thread.

Here is a link to Photobucket, but there is not any explanations of the photos. 840 pics to look at!

https://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Hauntrod/library/Econoline?sort=3&page=1

Let me know if you have any specific questions, and I will answer the best I can.

Thanks
    Brian
    jersey joe
    jersey joe

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2014-12-03

Post by jersey joe Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:59 am

Man that's a sweet ride.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:10 am