VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

1963 Heater core and body panels search help!

1963 Heater core and body panels search help! Empty 1963 Heater core and body panels search help!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 am

Hey all,
    Does anyone know where I can find a heater core or body panels for a 63 Ford E-100 cargo style?
    Matt

1963 Heater core and body panels search help! Empty Re: 1963 Heater core and body panels search help!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:52 am

Rockauto.com has some panels at decent prices.
    gh0st
    gh0st

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

1963 Heater core and body panels search help! Empty Re: 1963 Heater core and body panels search help!

Post by gh0st Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:35 am

i have a 61 econo, and searched the ends of the earth for a new heatercore. i ended up using one from a mid 60's ford...can't remember at the time what exactly it was from, either falcon, fairlane, or mustang. i had to do a little fab work in the heaterbox, and come up with a creative mounting system for it. but it works. i will look through my notes and come up with the model and year i used. bought it at advance auto btw, it was fairly cheap ($40) and came with a great warranty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:53 pm