VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

body panels

stubby
    stubby

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

body panels Empty body panels

Post by stubby Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:08 pm

can anyone tell me a supplier for body panels in ontario,canada shipping from e bay to where i'm located way too expensive, local suppliers cant get this stuff, 64 econoline pickup
    Hellfish

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2011-03-01

body panels Empty Re: body panels

Post by Hellfish Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Mac's gets their parts from Mill Supply, and both list panels at the same price. Shipping will likely be the same if you're looking at them on eBay.

I have the rear quarter panels (above the rear wheels). They're a few years old, but were new from Mill Supply when I bought them. It turns out that I don't need them, so I can sell them to you cheaper than Mac's. I have no problem shipping to CAN.
    Hellfish

Post by Hellfish Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 am

body panels 27841-67160-L_pJPG

I also have some doors. Some good, some need patching. Smile Not sure about to Canada, but at least within the US I can ship them relatively cheaply via Greyhound.
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 pm

I will try to get a hold of my neighbor up the road from me...he ordered my panels from Ontario. I am not sure if they are still available or not but the place was a restoration specialty parts place of some sort. They had quite an extensive catalog and not just for vans but all kinds of vehicles. Give me a couple of days and I will see what I can fine out. Her ar what my pannels look like (they are now 8 yrs old and have a little serface rust dust on them)body panels Img_1210body panels Img_1110
    stubby
    stubby

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post by stubby Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 am

cool, i need both rear corners and side panels, the wheel openings are in great shape
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 pm

I dropped over to their place, and their son says they should be back by the weekend. They took a trip west but I should no something by then. I will get part numbers and phone # and email if they are still around....stay tuned.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm

anyone else have body panels that they would like to unload I am about to start my 66 travel wagon. need both rear corners, both rear wheel openings, DS rocker, side door skins
    Linoman
    Linoman

Number of posts : 329
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Post by Linoman Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 am

n8-mac ~ where in Holland are you located? I'm right by the library on River Ave. Give me a call(PM'd you my number).
    Hellfish

Post by Hellfish Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:30 am

n8-mac wrote:anyone else have body panels that they would like to unload I am about to start my 66 travel wagon. need both rear corners, both rear wheel openings, DS rocker, side door skins

Like I said above, I have 2 rear doors and both rear wheel openings. I'm on the SE side of Chicago, about 2-2.5 hours from Holland, MI. I drove to Coloma/Benton Harbor a lot this summer and it took me 1.5 hours every time.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Linoman wrote:n8-mac ~ where in Holland are you located? I'm right by the library on River Ave. Give me a call(PM'd you my number).
    North side of town near lakewood and analine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:02 pm