VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Some questions...

VanninBlaino
    VanninBlaino

Number of posts : 361
    Registration date : 2011-05-30

Some questions... Empty Some questions...

Post by VanninBlaino Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:57 am

I am about to buy a 3rd row seat from a man in California. I have some questions about it though. He is emailing me pcitures soon, and i will post those when I can, but he says the seat has arm rests. I asked him if there is one attached armrest, and one that goes on the wall. He said no, both attatched. Is this just an earlier version of the seat?
    Scotts_A100

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2010-06-02

Some questions... Empty Re: Some questions...

Post by Scotts_A100 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:06 pm

The third row seat does have both arm rests as it mounts between the rear wheel wells on the A100, I don't know if that is true though on the A108. I'd been looking for an original '69 Bench seat as my van did not come with one and I only wanted the one. I did finally come across a guy that had both original '69 bench seats but would only let the third row seat go as he was going to use the standard bench seat in his van. So in the end I'll be using the third row seat as my bench seat but will mount it a few inches from the wall. Hope that info helps. Scott...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:34 pm