VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

need a new radiator,does anybody know where to get a new one?

Henrik
    Henrik

Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2010-11-26

need a new radiator,does anybody know where to get a new one? Empty need a new radiator,does anybody know where to get a new one?

Post by Henrik Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

the radiator started leaking from the end,not the core and i'd like to buy a new one so if anybody knows who sells a bolt on rad to a100 please tell me.

need a new radiator,does anybody know where to get a new one? Empty Re: need a new radiator,does anybody know where to get a new one?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Check out Champion Radiator. They are on ebay.
    Stoopid john
    Stoopid john

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2011-06-03

need a new radiator,does anybody know where to get a new one? Empty Re: need a new radiator,does anybody know where to get a new one?

Post by Stoopid john Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

I had good luck fitting a 32 ford radiator in my A. Got it new from summit.
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm

One of their FSR's Tug radiators, but not sure which one. It has four inlet/outlets + trans cooler + drain + double flanges on each side. I can measure mine tomorrow.

RD amy know the model #.

http://fsrproducts.com/fsrradiator/tugs.html
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:46 pm

http://fsrproducts.com/fsrradiator/155360-4.html THE FSR RAD DOES GO IN BUT THERE IS SOME CUTTING ON THE RAD HOUSING AND AT THE RAD SUPPORT FOR IT TO GO IN. THE RAD YOU ARE TAKING OUT HAS 1 SET OF FLANGES AND THE FSR RAD HAS 2 SETS. LIKE A C-CHANNEL YOU MAY WANT TO CALL THEM.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:50 am

just seen one this week on ebay at 700$, look brand new ..good luck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:34 am