VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+55
Vannin Ken
SportVan
chester42
NipRing
Scotts_A100
millwright71
ndjarrett
66 Surf Wagon
Joe Van
Wheelie
Jay 13
Chevboner
Gothboy
sandyvan
dix
the_surfing_guy
southern man
kookykrispy
Space Truckin
vanny
dodge man
thatcherworks
ScottyJones
pan58head
Big W
m1dadio
austinmodhouse
mbasaraba
Lazarusvan
mrclean
LiveWire64
sparky
SDEconoTruck
EconoCarl
Twinpilot001
Nightmoves
BILLS66
sasktrini
Scott
Digz
64chevy
wylee
wacko
RipVanArkie
wideload
DanTheVanMan
mo_1040
itruns
savage
BvrWally
Vanish
G-Man
Kakster
VANagain
donivan65
59 posters

Back to......VANagains NEWest 65 Chevy SportVan Deluxe

donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to......VANagains NEWest 65 Chevy SportVan Deluxe - Page 18 Empty Re: Back to......VANagains NEWest 65 Chevy SportVan Deluxe

Post by donivan65 Wed May 22, 2013 11:17 pm

,,,,,I am ready for your Van,,,,,Again......
    Space Truckin
    Space Truckin

Number of posts : 1279
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to......VANagains NEWest 65 Chevy SportVan Deluxe - Page 18 Empty Re: Back to......VANagains NEWest 65 Chevy SportVan Deluxe

Post by Space Truckin Thu May 23, 2013 4:37 am

That looks really, really NICE bounce bounce bounce
    Wheelie
    Wheelie

Number of posts : 322
    Registration date : 2013-02-22

Post by Wheelie Thu May 23, 2013 4:46 am

Man it looks great! I love the color combo!!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Thu May 23, 2013 5:42 am

Came out great, very happy for you
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Thu May 23, 2013 6:35 am

Can someone re-post VANagain's pic's for me?? I can see the pic of the windshield gasket that Don posted but nothing that VANagain posted is coming through. Not even the ones from the High Res link.

ndjarrett
    ndjarrett

Number of posts : 357
    Registration date : 2011-05-01

Post by ndjarrett Thu May 23, 2013 7:28 am

wideload wrote:Can someone re-post VANagain's pic's for me?? I can see the pic of the windshield gasket that Don posted but nothing that VANagain posted is coming through. Not even the ones from the High Res link.

Do you have a "firewall" on your internet? Maybe it's blocking them? Mine does at work. Cool
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Thu May 23, 2013 7:37 am

Mike you need to get a computer guy to the house, don't think anyone here has the skills to help.
    ndjarrett
    ndjarrett

Post by ndjarrett Thu May 23, 2013 8:36 am

G-Man wrote:Mike you need to get a computer guy to the house, don't think anyone here has the skills to help.

If you have any type of "content blocker/filter" on your firewall hardware (router) or software (Windows Firewall or something included with your Anti-Virus software) you will need to add forumotion.com & servimg.com to the "White List" or "allowed domains" or something like that.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Thu May 23, 2013 12:55 pm

,,,here is one of his pictures that I copied and posted here,,,,,,,

Back to......VANagains NEWest 65 Chevy SportVan Deluxe - Page 18 Rich_v10
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by wideload Thu May 23, 2013 2:27 pm

I've got three different computers and the same thing is happening on all of them. The pic that Don posted came through fine and Vanny sent me the rest PM and they all came through. So what's the difference if Don and Vanny post the same pic that Vanagain posted and I can see theirs but can't see what Vanagain posted????

dodge man
    dodge man

Number of posts : 2036
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

Post by dodge man Thu May 23, 2013 2:36 pm

I WISH MY VAN WAS THAT NICE, GREAT JOB ,
    ndjarrett
    ndjarrett

Post by ndjarrett Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 pm

It could still be content blocking. They both come from servimg.com...but one comes from I81.servimg.com and another from I75.servimg.com. since it is uniform across your computers I would suspect firewall or a/v. Especially if u r using any parental controls.
    VANagain
    VANagain

Number of posts : 1046
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by VANagain Fri May 24, 2013 1:49 pm

I post my photos to servimg. The only thing I do different is, if I just post a small (640 wide) image, I delete the link to servimg.com. By default their code surrounds the IMG with a link to the full-res image on their site, but I remove that so no one wastes their time going to see the same image. I don't see how that could cause these problems but maybe. That "Hi Res" link is the opposite: the IMG was removed but i kept the servimg link.
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by wideload Mon May 27, 2013 11:06 am

I disabled the firewall on the router but still can't see the pic that VANagain posted. Not using any parental controls.

ndjarrett what do you mean (a/v)???

vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 am

Wideload, I think a/v is anti-virus. He's probably thinking one of the settings might be blocking you from seeing the pic.

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Fri May 31, 2013 12:13 pm

Rich,,,,I decided to surprise you by going over to the body shop and bringing your van home for you,,,,,,HOWEVER,,,,,,I had a little problem getting through Tecolate Canyon,,,,,,,we need to go back and get the rest of your van when you get back from Minnesota next week.......

Back to......VANagains NEWest 65 Chevy SportVan Deluxe - Page 18 Vanaga18
    vanny
    vanny

Post by vanny Fri May 31, 2013 3:35 pm

Don, ROTFLMAO, you are BAAAAAAAD!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Fri May 31, 2013 5:09 pm

SWEET 3 TONE ! affraid
    VANagain
    VANagain

Number of posts : 1046
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by VANagain Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 am

ROTFLMAO is right!! What a riot! Don, you're so thoughtful!

At first I thought you got creative with Photoshop!
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:22 am

,,,,,,those are real Chevy van parts,,,,,
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

VANagain wrote:Tuesday I went to the body shop. I looked at all the stuff we'd talked about recently and the van is looking good! It's nice to see the van with some windows in. He's still buffing out a couple small areas. (They know I wasn't picking it up this week.) I paid the balance.

But, you know me... I did point out one more thing that had been bugging me. And Scott, the new guy, said it would be a very easy touchup. I never liked where they masked off the parts of the grill that got painted black. They just need to make the black go just a little further on some of the bars. Then I'll be a happy camper!

BUT, I'll have to wait until after my vacation to pick it up now! I fly into Minneapolis this Friday and come back ten days later. So Don, mark your calendar and get your video camera charged up! I'll pick up the van Monday, 6/3.

Well here it is,,, June 3rd,,,,,,"Do you know where your van is"
    the_surfing_guy
    the_surfing_guy

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2012-08-15

Post by the_surfing_guy Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:47 am

LET IT OUT! LET IT OUT! LET IT OUT!
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

So,,,,,,,Rich calls up body shop to see if his van is ready and they ask,,,,,,Rich Who? ,,,,,as day one thousand nine hundred and forty six comes and goes,,,,,,,,
    vanny
    vanny

Post by vanny Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:18 pm

That's not even funny! I think it's time to call in the troops and surround the building!

dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 pm

i'de be callin the law, or kickin some butt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:22 am