VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Help! I need body parts!

Vanner63
    Vanner63

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2010-11-11

Help! I need body parts! Empty Help! I need body parts!

Post by Vanner63 Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:05 am

I am beginning the restoration of my 1963 EPup and I am needing some body parts. I am needing the left and right side rear lower corners and the rear valance below the tailgate.

Surface rust is not a problem but can’t have any rust through.

If anyone has these parts or knows someone who does it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all, T. W.
    EricJ
    EricJ

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2022-11-24

Help! I need body parts! Empty Re: Help! I need body parts!

Post by EricJ Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:21 pm

Vanner63 wrote:I am beginning the restoration of my 1963 EPup and I am needing some body parts. I am needing the left and right side rear lower corners and the rear valance below the tailgate.

Surface rust is not a problem but can’t have any rust through.

If anyone has these parts or knows someone who does it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all, T. W.
    \
    I just did mine, I bought '53 F-100 cab corners, and made my own rear valance. I bought a piece of 16Ga. for the valance and had them put a 90 bend 1" from the end, and just bent the curve to match the '53 Cab Corners.

The side profile is almost Identical to the originals, the rear is slightly different, but if you're doing the valance it doesn't matter.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:33 am