VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Curtain Idea

samsvan
    samsvan

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Curtain Idea Empty Curtain Idea

Post by samsvan Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:30 am

I found this rod at a remodel job I'm working at. I'm sure Homers or Lowes has them.
    It's a standard length shower rod that already had the bend in it. I guess to make more room in the shower. The arch fits my roof and the width has enough adjustability in it to fit with no modifications. Now I just need to make the curtain.

Curtain Idea Img_1712
    JackeFriend
    JackeFriend

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2016-05-06

Curtain Idea Empty Re: Curtain Idea

Post by JackeFriend Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:59 pm

samsvan wrote:I found this rod at a remodel job I'm working at. I'm sure Homers or Lowes has them.
    It's a standard length shower rod that already had the bend in it. I guess to make more room in the shower. The arch fits my roof and the width has enough adjustability in it to fit with no modifications. Now I just need to make the curtain.

Curtain Idea Img_1712

Looks like a good fit. Now where is that little seamstress of yours!? She will whip out some curtains in no time Smile
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:35 pm

I'm sure that idea will be "borrowed" sometime! Great Repurposing project, Sam...that should do the trick very nicely! Is that some kind of velour you used for your headliner? Great clean looking interior you have going on...I especially like the cushion you have on the doghouse. Curtain Idea Thumbs10

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    samsvan
    samsvan

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post by samsvan Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:14 pm

I'm waiting for a nice rainy weekend to ask my daughter to make the curtain. It's been too nice lately.
    The headliner is microfiber I think. It does the same thing as velour when you rub it. The guy that did my interior had free reign and I think he did a great job. Really reasonable too.
    I hope that shower rod works for the A and E vans too. There's a good 6 inches of adjustment in it.
    caleboh
    caleboh

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2017-12-25

Post by caleboh Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:12 am

Nice mod. Can't wait to see it with a curtain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 am