VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Would like opinions on rims

Poll

Which Rims Do You Prefer

[ 2 ]
    Would like opinions on rims I_vote_lcap18%Would like opinions on rims I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Would like opinions on rims I_vote_lcap18%Would like opinions on rims I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Would like opinions on rims I_vote_lcap45%Would like opinions on rims I_vote_rcap [45%] 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 11
    Seth G
    Seth G
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2086
    Registration date : 2013-04-24

Would like opinions on rims Empty Would like opinions on rims

Post by Seth G Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:08 am

I want to get a set of these Ridler 675, AR TT original style knock-off's. The choice is either polished or a silver/anthracite paint w/machined lips. I love the look of polished rims but then you have to maintain them and the silver ones look pretty good to. I'm torn between these two. The painted ones are slightly cheaper @ $91 vs $97 each.

And there is this 5 spoke psuedo slot style rim, Ultra 050. It's got a clear coated machined finish. Cost is right between the other two @ $94

Which ones would you prefer?

Would like opinions on rims AJb7QS

Would like opinions on rims Gbz8g6

Would like opinions on rims WUVkqx
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Would like opinions on rims Empty Re: Would like opinions on rims

Post by kookykrispy Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:04 pm

They all look great!  

I like the Ultra 050 because you don't see them that often.  Neat design, kind of retro, but updated.  Would look really sharp on your van!! The clear coat machine finish will hold up well to the WA weather too.

The others are neat, but you see those types of neuvo-torq-thrust wheels on so many mustangs. *yawn*
    Seth G
    Seth G

Number of posts : 2086
    Registration date : 2013-04-24

Post by Seth G Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Yeah, I hear you about the TT's, I've just always loved those since I was a kid and never had a set. And the lady likes them best(polished)... But I'm with you on the Ultra's, you don't see them and they are pretty cool. scratch

I was going to go with steelies and I still would if I could find a set of 15x7's. I've found one here one there... never know if they match. I need the old style Ford/Mopar with the 4 recessed vents and the outer hubcap nubs on the ~10" inner ring

Please vote, don't be shy, hate em? there's an option for that Wink lol
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:22 pm

I like those pseudo slots, I saw a jeep and a chevy truck here locally with those, or something really close to those and I loved em

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:52 pm