VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Got my Clifford oerformance headers jet hot coated

Got my Clifford oerformance headers jet hot coated Empty Got my Clifford oerformance headers jet hot coated

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 am

The pic doesn't do them justice but you can get an Idea of what they look like.

Got my Clifford oerformance headers jet hot coated Img_0611
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Got my Clifford oerformance headers jet hot coated Empty Re: Got my Clifford oerformance headers jet hot coated

Post by kookykrispy Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:13 am

Wow, those are beautiful.. can i ask where you had this done and how much it cost you? I have a set of headers for my gto I'd like to have re-coated

Got my Clifford oerformance headers jet hot coated Empty Re: Got my Clifford oerformance headers jet hot coated

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 am

I got them done at jet hot coating in Arizona. They have more than one plant so there may be one nearer to you. These are triple coated inside and out lowering the header temp up to 400 degrees. It was $225.00 for both. I am going to have my entire exhaust system done including the mufflers for a nice uniform look that will also make the system last much longer.
    StuNami
    StuNami

Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2010-12-14

Post by StuNami Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:05 pm

I just got a quote from them. Thanks for the info Mike.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm

you are quite welcome. You can't go wrong with Jet Hot Coatings
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm

should have done the toenails too - nice headder.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Twinpilot001 wrote:should have done the toenails too - nice headder.
    no one can get close enough to them without fainting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:01 pm