VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

Clear coated the Indian Van and put on some new shoes.

Rust Bucket Retro
    Rust Bucket Retro

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2015-06-18

Clear coated the Indian Van and put on some new shoes.  Empty Clear coated the Indian Van and put on some new shoes.

Post by Rust Bucket Retro Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:15 am

It was a busy weekend but the van is looking pretty sweet! I cleared over the original patina and bolted up a set of old American Racing wheels over the weekend.

Clear coated the Indian Van and put on some new shoes.  12189791_516095718549894_5316915336836658460_n_zpscirnlgpv
    diamond dave
    diamond dave

Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Clear coated the Indian Van and put on some new shoes.  Empty Re: Clear coated the Indian Van and put on some new shoes.

Post by diamond dave Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:33 pm

looks good!
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Clear coated the Indian Van and put on some new shoes.  Empty Re: Clear coated the Indian Van and put on some new shoes.

Post by vanny Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:53 pm

You've got a gem there my friend!!! I would have done the same thing. That door subject matter and patina are too cool to paint over. I absolutely love those rims...that's the kind I would like to eventually put on mine. Congrats, it looks GREAT! cheers

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Deluxxx
    Deluxxx

Number of posts : 131
    Registration date : 2015-09-24

Post by Deluxxx Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:43 pm

I'm a fan! Love white letter out BFGs!
    xjamesx
    xjamesx

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Post by xjamesx Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Looks great!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:56 am