VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

pics of newer vans

donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

pics of newer vans - Page 2 Empty Re: pics of newer vans

Post by donivan65 Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:21 am

So you need to see what is different on your home computer that stops you from seeing everything on the site. But you are getting there. I surely liked going to a truckstop or JC Whitney and buying every 12 volt piece of equipment to make life in my van better. You can just upload those pictures again into your old album. And once we see all your pictures in there, we can make the new album go away.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Hey Donivan,

I have just added the 86 dodge pics to the 65 site. I wish I could see them on this computer, I hope they turned out alright. I assume you will be removing the 86 pics. I am going to try to fix my viewing problem so i can see them.

To answer your question earlier (very earlier) I am using Windows Internet Explorer.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas

God bless you all.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Well I have discovered one thing, I can go to "tools" and edit the pictures and all my pictures come up ( so i guess my upload of the 86 pics worked). strange how i can do that but they won't come up in the gallery.

anyway yall take care.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Hey Bullitt, I organized your pictures a little,,,,,you got 33 pictures in your Bullitt County Twisters 65 Chevy Van album,,,,and your 86 Dodge is in there. You should be able to see it on the home page under Members Vans/Gallery. It will be in red. And here is a link to it,,,,,

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/gallery/5771953_CsWMD#357082127_Y3Lsm

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Hey donivan, I will check them at work since i cannot see them here at home. did you remove the 86 dodge gallery?
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Yep,,,,,,,everything is in your album with your name on it,,,,it's like about the 5th one down on the Members Vans/Gallery Page. You can put whatever you want in it and then copy the address and paste it into a message, which turns it into a link that takes us right to your album.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:38 am

Cool thanks for all the help. I still can't see them at home but i can at work. I have arranged them so that the repeats are together and have labeled those repeats that can be deleted. I tried but i could not remove any pictures. I will try the link thing later, but for now i will just stick with whats there.

thanks again

Happy new year, God bless you all.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:23 pm

I think your album is all set up now. So what do you think is different between your 2 computers that lets you only see pictures on 1 of them? Just hang in there,,,,sometimes it takes a while to figure out this computer stuff,,,,,,,there are just so many things to check and try that sometimes it takes time,,,,,,and luck,,,,,
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Post by RipVanArkie Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:56 pm

With everything set to factory default, you should be able to see anything on the net provided it is updated. I don't think java controls or activex would have anything to do with it. Something has been customized by someone.

Later,
    Rip

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:37 am

Thanks Donivan for fixing the gallery.
    Hey Rip any idea where to find those factory defaults. I use insight ( a local internet provider) and their anti-virus, parental control, anti-spy, anti- spam and firewall along with windows explorer. I know I can set certain things, like, drugs, violance, adult, gambling etc. on my screen and different ones for my kids any suggenstions as to what may be keeping the pics from showing up? confused
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Post by RipVanArkie Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 pm

For some reason I would think it is your parental control, adjust your settings to be a little more tolerant and see if it helps any.

Good luck,
    Rip

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 pm