VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

pics of newer vans

pics of newer vans Empty pics of newer vans

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Howdy from Kentucky,

I am wondering where and how I can post pics of my 86 Dodge. I tried to go to the "Early Enough" site but for some reason i could not get my pics to go through. I thought I did it just like with my early van pics but somehow it did not work. Can you help me out here.

Thanks and God bless.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

pics of newer vans Empty Re: pics of newer vans

Post by Vanish Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:11 pm

I Believe that the site is undergoing maintenance right now... we have be haveing some small glitches Lately !!!!! just try again in a Little while I have also had some problems posting pic's as well..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 pm

So I assume that the Early Enough site is the place for these pics?
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:21 pm

Sure.... Question for ya ????? Have you started a Gallery yet ..... on our main site ???????

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:51 am

No I haven't not really sure how to do that. I will look into it when time permits, can you give me some tips or pointers?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Is there anybody out there?
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Ask and you shall recieve !!!!! You got a Gallery !!!!!

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/gallery/5771953_CsWMD#357082127_Y3Lsm

I would Put the rest of your Pic's here For safe Keeping !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Well once again i am trying to place my pics but it just isn't working. When i go to my gallery (or anyone elses) i do not get any pics at all. I logged in but that did not make a difference. when i go to the members gallery I see the thumbnails that should lead to the pics but when i click on it i get some information but no pics. what am i doing wrong?

Vanish, i went to the site you listed but that was just the members gallery which, for some reason, doesn't show any pics.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:27 pm

I Am Not sure But when I Click on the Link I get Pic's !!!!! I see all the info and the Pic's ????? You should Be able to Go to your Gallery and add your Pics with No Problem ... DON .... Chebby ?????????? we will get it figured out here !!!! Just hold tight !!!!!

donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:24 pm

OK,,,,if you go to that link that Vanish put up, it takes you to your album,,,,,,then go down to LOGIN,,,,,,put in for username,Vintage-Vans and Guest as the password,,,,,that lets you into your album to add pictures and text. Then log out to save your changes. Can you get this far?????

pics of newer vans Blt10
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Might possibly need to disable your pop-up blocker. or okay the pic site for it. some firewalls are touchier than others

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Donivan, yes i went there and did all that i still only got the info but no pics. I did it that way when i posted my first pics and that went just fine, which is why i can't understand what is wrong now.

Digz, i am not real computer literate but it seems to me if it allowed me to do it before it should allow me to do it now, nothing has changed in that realm (as far as i know). Won't it usually come up and say "you are not allowed to go there" or something like that? I don't recall making changes to anything but i did have a windows update a couple of weeks ago, you know the type that comes up when shuting down and says "updates to be installed". Do you think this update may have turned something on or off?

I am sure it is a step i am missing but i can't figure out what it could be. I am at work now it is 3:50 pm in louisville ky. I will try it again some time later tonight. I will go through it step by step.

sorry to be causing so much confusion on something so simple.

thanks for your input.

God Bless you all.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Well, I am still at work and decided to try it here. I went to the link vanish listed and PRESTO pics and more pics. Apparently it is something on my puter at home. I will try it there tonight. anyway I think i am going to view some of the new stuff while i can.

God Bless You all.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:08 pm

Simple????? I don't find this computer stuff simple at all,,,,,its really hard to understand how all this stuff works,,,,,,,I do a lot of guessing and hope it comes out right,,,,,,You know, when I uploaded my FireFox browser a few weeks ago, It would not show me any pictures on this site just a blank spot,,,,,,I had to use Internet Explorer to see what everyone was talking about until it finally fixed itself. So it probably is something wrong with your computer. So when you go to the Gallery on the home page, can you see everyones albums and see all their pictures? If you want, you can me a picture that you want to put in your album and I will try and put it in and we will see if your album is working,,,,,,,,
    sonnygable
    sonnygable

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

pics of newer vans Empty a very old toilet

Post by sonnygable Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:51 pm

pics of newer vans 87534415

the toilet from the 67 campervan.im thinking ill replace it.if anyone finds this pic,tell me where i sent it-i have no clue where its going,sonny
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:36 pm

Well Sonny, you sure posted your 1st picture, but I hate to tell you your bathroom is down the hall in MEMBERS SHOWCASE,,,,,

pics of newer vans Empty still can't get it

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:42 pm

Well folks it has been a while since I tried to do this, (i've been kinda busy). I can get the pics of others galleries but for some reason i can't get mine. I would like to post my 86 dodge but so far it isn't going to let me. Is there anywhere to send them that someone else can post them? Please let me know.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 pm

Ok,,,,,We got 2 Gallerys,,,,,,one at the top of this forum, kind of a useless one,,,,which is really small and all filled up right now, and the Main one on the home page. You have a gallery there, its hard to find because it does not have your name in the title. (I will fix that). But here is a link to your Album, let me know if you can get to it and if you can post new pictures in it. OR,,,,,,,,PM me and we can make another plan to get your pictures in it.......

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/gallery/5771953_CsWMD#357082127_Y3Lsm

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Donivan,

Just tried the link, no luck same screen as before. How do i find these pop up blockers that were mentioned before? Could that be the problem?
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:35 pm

pop up blocker may be over-ridden by holding down the control key when you hit the link, but after re-reading the posts I'm not sure that will help ,,almost sounds like a snafu in password registry or something? maybe?, lol, Im at the end of my pc skills here to.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:22 pm

Bullitt,,,,,I have put a picture of the Home Page, which when you click on Members Van/Gallery, takes you to the page where your album is,,,,,,,and a picture of your album,,,,do you see 2 pictures under this? Also, what Browser are you using,,,,,,Internet Explorer,,,,FireFox,,,,,Safari,,,,,or?????

pics of newer vans Pix110

pics of newer vans Pix210

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Donivan,

I can get to both screens you are showing, i can see "Dan the van mans" gallery, but none of the others. I did manage to make a space for my pictures somehow. look all the way to the end of the second screen you are showing and you will see "My 86 dodge". I remember making that but I did not think it worked. When i go there and attempt to download pictures it asks me which uploader i want to use. I have installed Smugmug and tried to run it but it won't let me set up (username, password etc). Since i can access all the pics on my computer at work i can only assume that there is an issue with this one at home. I am running out of time with this, but will try again soon.

Thanks for all the help

God bless you all.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:13 pm

Well, i just went to the 86 dodge thumbnail and i used the internet explorer up loader and presto after about 30 min. my pics loaded. I still cannot access them but I hope others can. I will still try but later.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Well you sure did something,,,,,you made a new album of your 86 Dodge,,,,but those pictures really should go into your other album, We got all these albums set up for Early Vans and they are color coded. ,,,,you posted pictures in the new album,,,,,so how about go over to your Chevy Van album, click on it, login as Vintage-Vans/Guest and upload any pictures you want into it. Here are the pictures of your 2 albums,,,,,

pics of newer vans Bul10

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:02 am

Well how about that, it figures that when it works it would be in the wrong place. sorry about the confusion I will try to move the pics to my gallery. If i do that can the new album be removed? I don't want to clutter up the site. I am typing this on my work computer its strange that i can get any where in this site on this one but can't view pics on mine. I am going to stick with the forums for now and still keep my eye out for my next project. thanks for all the help.

God bless you all!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 am