VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics!

RobSWD
    RobSWD

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2010-02-04

A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Empty A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics!

Post by RobSWD Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:52 am

Cool car show in Tokyp Japan, who knew they had so many cool cars!?
    www.Bangshift.com
    A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Mooneyes_tokyo_162_
    A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Mooneyes_tokyo_161_
    A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Mooneyes_tokyo_062_
    A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Mooneyes_tokyo_063_

and some others
    A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Mooneyes_tokyo_175_

and I don't know what this is but it's cool!
    A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Mooneyes_tokyo_236_
    Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Empty Re: A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics!

Post by Donn Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm

What is going on?? If that pic is really from Japan, it looks like all the Japs are driving / restoring American cars and all the kids here are driving around in Honda's with with bad shocks and mufflers..
    Thank God I'm old..
    Corvanman

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2010-03-06

A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics! Empty Re: A- vans in Tokyo car show - cool pics!

Post by Corvanman Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Thats funny Don.
    I would never question their passion for cars over there, they have some very nice rides, American and otherwise.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:55 pm

The last photo ... that's a Toyota model from range years 1960-65. I seem to remember seeing that in one book years ago. Looks like it had been customized into a pick-up ... great craftsmanship!

It's ironic that Japanese people are into American cars (and VANS!) while the young generation here are into Japanese JDM imports with left-drive. Crazy ... and I feel getting old! Laughing
    63chevyvan?

Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by 63chevyvan? Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 am

In the late 80's and early 90's American Muscle Cars were being exported by the container load to Europe and Japan. A 64 Chevy Impala with dingle balls was fetching $35K in Tokyo. Shocked

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm

The Japanese fully appreciate our culture more than the kids here do. You should see the hotrods and customs being built over there!
    jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by jkr Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm

theres a pile of rust free american iron in cuba and the dominican as well. just to expensive to get it back i guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:32 pm