VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+4
savage
crazee
donivan65
Vanish
8 posters

Got The Radiator Recored ToDay For the No Door !!!!!!!!!!!!

crazee

Number of posts : 331
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Got The Radiator Recored ToDay For the No Door  !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got The Radiator Recored ToDay For the No Door !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by crazee Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 pm

G-Man wrote:crazee, Love the no doors, but find it funny one of the higher valued vans now started out as a van some cheap bastard wouldn't pay the $55 dollars for side doors

LMAO!

FOR REAL!

And on mine they spent extra for an automatic, the big 250 Six and a V8 radiator. They must have just needed a Sedan delivery type panel and went with the van as it has more headroom. Who knows???

But I love the no side door look myself. Always did since the 70's and always wanted one. When I ran onto this one I jumped on it hard, thought a whole 3 seconds about buying it, lol!

But I have to admit that after owning it............the lack of side doors is a bit of a pain. LOOKS GREAT but doesn't function as nicely as having side doors.

But I'll still keep and love the no-door. Guess it just looks cool enough that it 's worth climbing in and over all the time.
    Smile
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Got The Radiator Recored ToDay For the No Door  !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got The Radiator Recored ToDay For the No Door !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by G-Man Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:56 pm

crazee Cool comes with a price
    crazee

Number of posts : 331
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by crazee Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:33 pm

G-Man wrote:crazee Cool comes with a price

The advantage to the "no side doors" is naked ladies can't easily escape. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:33 am