VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+7
Savy67
Magic Bus
Nightmoves
mark-t
Twinpilot001
Donn
Joe Van
11 posters

Help Needed with Posts for "Gman"

Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Help Needed with Posts for "Gman" Empty Help Needed with Posts for "Gman"

Post by Joe Van Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 am

Chris asked me to help with the A-G-E Posts Vans ,and Parts, a Few of weeks ago until he is able do it again..I can not cover all of them (I dont know how he did it) I will keep up with G's.. I PMed  A100 bubba to keep doing A's "GREAT Job" I need someone to cover E's Vans, and Parts, ...........THANKS...........Joe Van...Anyones Help Would Be Appericated..
    Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Help Needed with Posts for "Gman" Empty Re: Help Needed with Posts for "Gman"

Post by Donn Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:45 am

Joe,

I would be happy to help with the E's. I have tried to search all of Craigslist looking for the E's for sale but cannot figure out how to do it. If you know how pm me and let me know how I can help.
    Donn
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 am

ill do g stuff!! pm sent=matt
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by Joe Van Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:13 am

Thanks Guys..!!!.. It's very time counsuming on Craigs list the more volunteers we get the easier it will be... What I do is go on Craigs list.com is where it says "Make/Model" I put in "Van" and in years put "1961-70" then hit "Search" and go through All the Citys and States... I spent 3 hours posting just the G stuff  "Vans/Parts"  Sunday....Thanks Again Joe... Very Happy ...
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:19 am

seems gman had a way on craigs to look at all us locations?? without searching individual citys & states??
    mark-t
    mark-t

Number of posts : 185
    Registration date : 2013-09-16

Post by mark-t Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:04 am

google craigs list search engine and then use one of them like ad hunter, you can search the whole country at once, just have to go by year after that it doesnt take that long, i can find them easy just dont know how to get them from there to here
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 am

I am using a search tool looking for rat rods and pre 1935 cars now.Pretty simple to use.Enter your zip,mileage,and what your lookin for.Saves a lot of time from Craigslist.
    Searchtempest.com
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:09 pm

I used to use jaxed. You could refine a search and search all of craigslist and ebay nationwide
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:34 pm

I have tried many search all Craigslist sites and none have given me up to date adds for the entire U.S. tempest etc.
    Does someone have a site that they have tried and KNOW it works well?
    Savy67
    Savy67

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2013-11-07

Post by Savy67 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:37 pm

I just posted a bunch of new E's for sale.
    jimthefred
    jimthefred

Number of posts : 326
    Registration date : 2012-01-15

Post by jimthefred Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Use "All Craigs" google it. It will search the whole USA in one shot!!!!!
     Cool
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:42 pm

jimthefred wrote:Use "All Craigs" google it. It will search the whole USA in one shot!!!!!
     Cool
    Just tried that it does not give you current or even many adds
    mark-t
    mark-t

Number of posts : 185
    Registration date : 2013-09-16

Post by mark-t Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:53 pm

ad hunter
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:04 pm

I just went to autotempest.com and got a few results. It pulls up listing for a few different entities including craigslist and ebay. Check it out.

http://www.autotempest.com/

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:12 pm

This is great to see you guys trying to keep this going, the site with craigslist that i have is
    http://www.searchcraigslist.org/

Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by Joe Van Thu May 01, 2014 3:37 am

THANKS EVERYONE.!!!...Dix I am making this One of my Life Mission's to keep His Posts and this Sight going until he Return's No Matter What..Chris Will Be Proud of ALL of US.!!!... cheers .."GET WELL BROTHER"..!!!!....I will be back in town Sunday Night you Guy's Hold the Fort Down....Joe Van...
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Thu May 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Joe Van wrote:THANKS EVERYONE.!!!...Dix I am making this One of my Life Mission's to keep His Posts and this Sight going until he Return's No Matter What..Chris Will Be Proud of ALL of US.!!!... cheers .."GET WELL BROTHER"..!!!!....I will be back in town Sunday Night you Guy's Hold the Fort Down....Joe Van...
    Joe,
    Did g-man tell you the site he uses to search Craigslist and eBay?
    Most of the sites tempest, searchcraiglist.org, Google search, are not very good and are mixed with parts for sale, out dated adds. He must have had a site that is better then the ones listed in this post.
    Donn
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by Joe Van Tue May 06, 2014 6:43 am

Donn when Chris asked me to Help Out with the Posts on his Visit he did not mension a easyer way I Wish I would have asked Him.!!!..I am new to the Coumputer World Ever Since I joined this site give me some time I will catch on until then I am doing it the Hard way also....Joe.. Smile
    66mnecotruck
    66mnecotruck

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2014-02-15

Post by 66mnecotruck Tue May 06, 2014 7:39 am

http://www.dailylister.com/

I typed "craigslist search engine" into google and found a few sites. This one seems to have current ads. Haven't used it much yet.
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Tue May 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Joe Van wrote:Donn when Chris asked me to Help Out with the Posts on his Visit he did not mension a easyer way I Wish I would have asked Him.!!!..I am new to the Coumputer World Ever Since I joined this site give me some time I will catch on until then I am doing it the Hard way also....Joe.. Smile
    Joe,

He must have had a search engine that I have not been able to find.
    I have tried, search tempest, Ad hunt'r, zoom the list , all of Craigslist and Google none of these work. They do not have many current listings and not that many at all?
    Chris must have found an easier way. I'll put out a post in the main section and see if maybe we can come up with someone that knows how to do this.
    I am willing to try and do the listing in the for sale sections as I have the time and check the, every day anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 pm