VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
Admin
jkr
sasktrini
wacko
donivan65
9 posters

Location, Location, Location,,,,,,

jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Location, Location, Location,,,,,, - Page 2 Empty Re: Location, Location, Location,,,,,,

Post by jkr Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:08 pm

sasktrini wrote:OMG... you weren't kidding chebby! Can you change my location to "it's so flat, you'll still see your dog if he ran away five days ago" Laughing
    saskatchewan and the other praire provences have the unique distinction of being one of the places in the world so flat that you can look east and see the sunrise and nighfall to the west at 8:00 am. you gotta see it to understand it. its weird.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Location, Location, Location,,,,,, - Page 2 Empty Re: Location, Location, Location,,,,,,

Post by donivan65 Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:27 pm

It's Monkeys Eyebrow,,,,,,,Monkeys Elbow might be in Tennessee,,,,
    jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by jkr Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:34 pm

just did about a 12 hour day and its 12:36 local time. time for a nap. dumb sleepy canuck at the keyboard.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:46 pm

That place is the highlight (and only thing) in Western Kentucky,,,,,,we have to get it right,,,,,
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:21 am

Okay, I'm lost confused Question
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:21 pm

JKR you should be able to order one of the shirts from the printer.

http://hultman-inc.com/screenprinting.html

I looked at their site and the shirt shows up on their screen printing page. There's a link on the page to contact a sales rep. If you can't do any good that way let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Yeah Donnivan,those two one-lane bridges up at Wideloads are no joke.I run a route on occasion through Wideloads territory in the big truck.My first trip across,a coal-bucket truck met me flyin from other direction.I about squeezed all the vinyl off the seats between my butt cheeks.When we passed one another,there was about two fist width between mirrors.The guy ridin with me that normally run that area looked over at me,laughin like crazy,'whats a matter,man?' Kinda funny now,but for that 7 seconds,I failed to see the humor in his coment. Haaaaaaa ! Laughing Laughing
    The resturant you spoke of has a website www.throwedrolls.com (i think)
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Post by donivan65 Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:55 pm

It was late at night, and I am driving a motorhome with duals across these bridges,,,,and these trucks are coming at me with about a 1/4" clearance between my tires and theirs,,,,,,and I have no idea where I am at,,,,,,,trying to follow WideLoads tail lights,,,,,,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:35 am