VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Finally got a Gee Ten!

69GeeTen
    69GeeTen

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2024-08-27

Finally got a Gee Ten! Empty Finally got a Gee Ten!

Post by 69GeeTen Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:03 pm

Found my van a few weeks back on marketplace, jumped on it first thing. No one else had a chance. Turns out the owner was from my neck of the woods back in the '70s. Fella was showing me snap shots from back in the day when I saw a pic of him and his wife. Looked identical to a guy I knew back then, he said that was his younger brother that I knew. Small world. True story.
    This guy talked. I mean, he talked the whole time from the minute he answered the phone call, he never stopped talking. The whole time I was looking at the van, and everything else he had there, he never stopped talking. 5 hours later, he's in front of my house delivering the van on his trailer, still talking. I finally had to tell him to leave so I could play with my new toy. Lol. He obliged.
    There's a cool story behind the van and everything he did to get it going, and what I did to it to get it running better.  It's running fair, with 108k on the clock, she's still a bit smokey. Looks like I'm going to be pulling the engine and ringing it. Gonna be nice when I'm done. Thanks for having me.

Finally got a Gee Ten! 74623110

Finally got a Gee Ten! 45646910

Finally got a Gee Ten! 45621810

dix, wylee, kiwimopar and dRomer48 like this post

dRomer48
    dRomer48

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2018-10-01

Finally got a Gee Ten! Empty Re: Finally got a Gee Ten!

Post by dRomer48 Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:14 pm

Looks neat! Nice score

69GeeTen likes this post

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:09 am