VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons

vkarppinen
    vkarppinen

Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2015-08-28

looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons Empty looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons

Post by vkarppinen Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:30 am

Hey folks, I have a 66E Falcon club Wagon Deluxe, I an reassembling but have had apart for a few years now. Looking for pictures of the top engine looking down for carb and choke cable positioning, my engine is stock single barrel carb, straight 6 240.

If anyone has pictures on under the radiator that would help too, for tranny line paths

Its been apart to long and my memory is the same.

Thanks Vin

steelrat
    steelrat

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2014-11-24

looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons Empty Re: looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons

Post by steelrat Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:37 pm

let me know if these help, I took them quickly, all pics from the top. so if not what you need sorry. Let me know if more pics needed. Give me instructions as to where. My 65 is a standard.

looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons 112

looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons 310
    looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons 410
    looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons 510
    vkarppinen
    vkarppinen

Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2015-08-28

looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons Empty Re: looking for pictures of a 240 stock engine for assebly reasons

Post by vkarppinen Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:50 am

Thank you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 am