VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Vent window seals/ window channel parts ?

rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

Vent window seals/ window channel parts ? Empty Vent window seals/ window channel parts ?

Post by rustytoolss Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:39 am

I know it's been asked before. But where is the best/ and best price. To get vent wing seals and drivers door window channel seals ?  I need everything, except the door to body seals.
    Who parts fit the best ? I have a 1964 PU. I know that there are 2 different vent wing seals (early/late)  I think mine are the early type.
    I do not want to do this twice. Get in there and get it done , the first time.
    What kind of $$$ am I looking at to do this? I need to do both front doors.  Thanks Smile

Last edited by rustytoolss on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Number of posts : 1561
    Registration date : 2015-11-19

Vent window seals/ window channel parts ? Empty Re: Vent window seals/ window channel parts ?

Post by OutofSight Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:58 am

Steele rubber products have both vent rubber styles. They are the best in my opinion.
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Vent window seals/ window channel parts ? Empty Re: Vent window seals/ window channel parts ?

Post by OutofSight Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:00 am

rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

Post by rustytoolss Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:01 am

OutofSight wrote:Steele rubber products have both vent rubber styles. They are the best in my opinion.
    Did you used their vent seals on your A100 ?
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Post by OutofSight Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:18 am

Yes, including all doors and pop out windows. Real quality parts, that were a pleasure to install. Vent windows are now two years old with no issues to speak of.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:49 pm