VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+14
chester42
gotavan
Sy Hollinshead
wideload
hywaychild
scrubba
BILLS66
sasktrini
benwah
kgdb
DanTheVanMan
mcfly
sonnygable
Vanish
18 posters

Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages .....

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages ..... Empty Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages .....

Post by Vanish Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:05 am

Hey Guys if you have Been working on your Van..... and you Have some Newer Pic's you have Taken... Don't forget to Go over and Up Date your Gallery ...... We Love To Look at all of your Progress.. and Hey No Progress....... and you Just got Different Pic's you want to share That Just as Good !!!!!! and if you Don't have a Gallery.... PLEASE GO START ONE ......................... THANKS......

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages ..... Empty Re: Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages .....

Post by Vanish Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Our members Gallery's Pages are Looking Good !!!!!! There has Been some Updateing ..... and Looks GOOD ........... Please take the time to go look at the gallery.... and Start one of your own if you havent Done So........ THANKS..........................

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages ..... Empty Re: Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages .....

Post by Vanish Tue May 12, 2009 8:21 pm

We Got a New Gallery started !!!! Check it Out !!!!!

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/gallery/8176367_WJued#533939252_Zaig5

That van Looks Good !!!!!!! And Remember to go in and update Your pages !!!!! We are well on our way to Haveing the Biggest Collection on Early van Pic's On the Net !!!!!!!!

sonnygable
    sonnygable

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by sonnygable Wed May 13, 2009 5:05 am

hey vanish,how do you remove pics from your gallery of say vans you sold and then add new ones?
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Wed May 13, 2009 8:10 am

The Gallery is set up so the Pic's can't be Deleted By any One except Chebby !!!! Thats so we dont Have some one Come in and mess it all up !!! So if you Got Pic's you want gone You gotta get a Hold Her !!!!

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Please update your Gallery Pages ..... if ya got New Pic's ..... We Love New Pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Way To Go Kakster !!!! Thank You ... Keep Them Pic's comeing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by mcfly Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 am

I may be the biggest culprit here. Still have not set up a gallery. Sorry, I will make it my New Year's Resolution.Be kind Smile

Mike
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:35 am

Vanish wrote:The Gallery is set up so the Pic's can't be Deleted By any One except Chebby !!!! Thats so we dont Have some one Come in and mess it all up !!! So if you Got Pic's you want gone You gotta get a Hold Her !!!!

Move them to the "Picture Garage " gallery where Chebby will go through and delete unwanted photos from time to time. That's why we have it. Seems only the "owner" of the overall gallery can delete photos permanately.

Dan

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages ..... Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    kgdb
    kgdb

Number of posts : 266
    Registration date : 2009-12-03

Post by kgdb Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 am

DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 am

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Don't forget to Update your Gallery Pages ..... Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:06 am

Uh, I'm with mcfly, How do you go and start one? I'm the worlds biggest dummy on the computer, Heck my 85 Dodge had a computer- Tore it out and flung it in the bushes! Why? Because it wouldnt let me get on line Laughing
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Somewhere it said you have to use "vintage-vans" and "guest" as username and password... so we as a community will manage the content like as if we are a single user... chebby will be managing any issues.

I'm working on a couple!

sasktrini's 63 Mercury Econoline Panel slideshow
    sasktrini's 65 Ford Econoline SuperVan slideshow
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Done. Bill
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Nice work in the Gallery Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep em Coming .........

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 pm

added a photo to mine, had to dig way back in my files to find my password, but I did it! Very Happy
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Bump

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Bump ........This years almost Gone ...... Post up your pic's !!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Like Pictures ........

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Bump .........

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 pm

bump

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Bump

scrubba
    scrubba

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2010-01-18

Post by scrubba Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Hummm, mabye as the snow goes away , mabye then I can post pictures of my 1-1 trucks . Scrubba
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Go Over to The Gallery and Start your new Gallery .... Or update your Gallery pages !!!!!!!!! Be Part of The webs Largest Collection of Early Van Pic's ...................THANKS ........

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/

hywaychild
    hywaychild

Number of posts : 389
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by hywaychild Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 pm

do you have to be a member of smug mug to add pix ???
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Just Log in set up your Gallery and Post up your Pic's .... as many as you want ..... 5 or 5 Thousand .... we got the space !!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:18 am