VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

the LINKS pages on the main site are getting a make-over

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

the LINKS pages on the main site are getting a make-over Empty the LINKS pages on the main site are getting a make-over

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 pm

if you have a link or idea for the pages, now would be a good time to share!

currently looking for clubs or councils to add to the few I have so far...

check it out and see what you think... feedback appreciated Very Happy

Last edited by chebby on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

the LINKS pages on the main site are getting a make-over Empty Re: the LINKS pages on the main site are getting a make-over

Post by RodStRace Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Kind of hard to get there without a road map, if you have the forum main page as your bookmark!

http://www.vintage-vans.com/links.html

I don't see any change yet in the A section.
    I would suggest having all makes info on the main page, and the make-specific stuff only on the respective pages (G disc is on main page)...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

the LINKS pages on the main site are getting a make-over Empty Re: the LINKS pages on the main site are getting a make-over

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

it's a work in progress...

thanks for your input! Very Happy
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:45 pm

chebby wrote:it's a work in progress...

All the GOOD things are! cheers
    Hope you don't mind a little constructive criticism; I'm an editor! lol!
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:07 pm

I like the progress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 pm

RodStRace wrote:
    chebby wrote:it's a work in progress...

All the GOOD things are! cheers
    Hope you don't mind a little constructive criticism; I'm an editor! lol!

that's what I'm looking for! can't do it alone to get the results I'm aiming for and appreciate any and all input I get... careful... I may put you to work lol!

thanks Nightmoves Very Happy more changes ARE on the way... when it comes to stuff like this, I'm more of a tortoise than a hare, but I get there sooner or later LOL...

one of my "bright ideas" was to eliminate the "wording" and give each link a graphic (i.e. "taste" and more pleasing to the eye) of where viewers may want to visit outside of V-V... it's been challenging...

so if you have any graphics you feel may work, I encourage you to submit them... for example: "Wheels of Confusion" could use a little sprucing up Wink

ALSO... another idea was to SHOW the differences in YEARS and styles of our Early's... I refer you to http://www.vintage-vans.com/chevy_stats.html THAT will be a labor of love, but wouldn't it be awesome to see an example of each?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:24 am