VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
Nightmoves
mcfly
Digz
G-Man
DanTheVanMan
9 posters

Kowboy's 65 Handi-Van

back2thewoods
    back2thewoods

Number of posts : 842
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Kowboy's 65 Handi-Van - Page 3 Empty Re: Kowboy's 65 Handi-Van

Post by back2thewoods Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:41 pm

kowboy, where did you get canceling cam? will it fit a 64?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 pm

back2thewoods wrote:kowboy, where did you get canceling cam? will it fit a 64?

Its the same form 64-66 in almost the whole GM line. My local autoparts store ordered it..........................$18.00.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:11 pm

kookykrispy wrote:looks like its coming along nicely Kowboy... what color are you going to go with when its time for paint?

It will be towed behind the motorhome with the Harley in it, so I think I will go with something to match the moho. At least thats what the plan is for now, but we will see what happens when it time for paint. Smile

Kowboy's 65 Handi-Van - Page 3 DSC01269

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Well there is something wrong with the electronic distributor, it runs like crap and tries to shut down, or skips a beat if you will. Thats why the Chevy ran so bad, back to the drawing board.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Well got a new electronic Dist today....................I like it when the big brown truck comes! Kowboy's 65 Handi-Van - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Might get it installed this weekend, but have to get the Scout on the road before winter hits. I finally got the rims and tires off of the parts van. Will be getting new tires after I polish the rims. Want the "biggy/small" look for the Handi! Its guna be a 70's surfer van when its done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:13 pm