VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Need Some Measurements

Need Some Measurements Empty Need Some Measurements

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm gettin real serious about an E-van (had one when I was a pup) and need some help. Can someone get me a measurement from the back of the doghouse to the inside of the rear doors, top of doghouse to roof crossbrace, and from the rear of the passenger seat to the back doors. I'm tryin to get an idea of how the Harley will fit inside for transporting it. Any help would be great, I have a line on a 4x4 window van.

Need Some Measurements Empty Measurements

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 pm

From the rear door to the Doghouse is 96" Plus about 21" extra form the seat.
    Hey is this the one that was in tucson? And did that guy in Albuquerque wever get back to you?
    That was a pretty nice van all but the tranny!
    Let me know if this helps. my mesurments are from my last one i just got the supervan two weeks ago anit is 2' longer.

Need Some Measurements Empty Re: Need Some Measurements

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Its in phoenix but its a window, so its heavy. I've been thinkin that I can remove the widows and convert it to a panel, but that might be to much trouble. The guy in NM never got back to me and the listing expired, so who knows. Theres one in Eureka too, but I would have to repair some FUGLY windows that are cut in, but I think I can get it cheap, and the body looks pretty solid. I've pretty much narrowed it down to an E-van, I just love the look of its "rounded" flatface with the round tailights, and yes the info helps alot.

The Eureka van
    Need Some Measurements 0225081216

Sponsored content

Need Some Measurements Empty Re: Need Some Measurements

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:23 am