VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

**Must Sell ASAP** 1971 Chevy Camper Van

stephpl
    stephpl

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-03-26

**Must Sell ASAP** 1971 Chevy Camper Van Empty **Must Sell ASAP** 1971 Chevy Camper Van

Post by stephpl Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:08 am

Hi! I've already posted this van, but we are kind of in a hurry to sell it now! so we have a 1971 chevy sportvan 30 that me and my boyfriend have been driving for a few years now just for roadtrips. Its been converted to a campervan and has a sink, working fridge that runs on propane and electricity, and a 3 burner stove. There is also a pop top that extends the roof about 2 and a half feet for extra room while camping and cooking. It has a great sound system that i put in myself and the interior of the van is really good condition. there are 2 bench seats that rotate, swivel and fold down to make a bed very comfortable for 2 people. It has hand made curtains made by grandmother, a book shelf, and tons of cabinet space for dishes, pots and pans, tools...etc. The exterior of the van is also in great condition. Me and a few friends painted the van ourselves and there is just a tiny bit of rust in the rain gutter. She's done me well for 2 years but the original 71 engine has finally lost compression and will go shortly. Sad to give her up but i dont have the time or money to fix her up again. Right now she is being stored in Eureka, California where i broke down. All in all its a great vintage camper van that needs a new engine and a few other repairs to get her back in fighting shape. would be a nice project. the van is very charming and has a lot of character and im hoping to find her a good home.
    here is the craigslist's ad : humboldt.craigslist.org/cto/4337996130.html

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 am