VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!!

GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!! Empty GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Old VAN aint near as bad as it looked on EBAY!!!!! Wife took pics of it in our driveway,,, Cannot wait to get started on it when I get home,,,,, I am a steam turbine engineer for SIEMENS,,,and run them roads.... But does not look near as bad aAs I thought it would!!!

GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!! Empty Re: GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:42 pm

I downloaded several pics,,,But I cannot find them on here...what happened???
    savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!! Empty Re: GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!!

Post by savage Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Where you post them???
    savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by savage Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:23 pm

DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Ken,
    I have seen vans much worse than yours. I just piss’d me off to see that guy not telling the whole story on his van and passing it off as better than it really was. There will be a lot of metal fatigue on the passenger side. And if someone has the dedication to bring any old van back from the dead then I say " Hat's off to you". You saw the pic's of mine before I started so you know it can be done. Talk to Mcfly, he's in the same boat as you and very committed to saving his van and I know you will do the same.

If you need any help on anything, just call me and I can help. And yes, I will come up and help you with the wiring!!! Just ask.

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!! Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Thanks Savage,
    Ken, I added a few more pic's I had of this van for you.

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/gallery/7407545_PNoHi

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

GRINDER's NEW "G" --Georgia CRAP VAN Challange!!!! Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks Guys,,,I have some new ones also the wife took of it in our drive,,,inside and such,,,,dash, seats, doors ect,,,I tried to download em on this page,,,thought they were loading, but I guess it didn;t work,,,, But I do have some more to add,,,,Want everyone to see whats with it, and what this unit becomes---ithis wayward old chevy has found her home,,,,she will stay with us now unit we are no longer here,,,, But the wife liikes it, as do i,,, Dan---no worries man,,,i know what you were trying to accomplish,,,and I appreciat eit!!! ---REMEMEBR--in the relm of old cars and bikes---NO FEAR ---YOUR KUNG FU IS STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:53 pm