VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Where are the photo's from the "old" New forum?

voodoochild

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Where are the photo's from the "old" New forum? Empty Where are the photo's from the "old" New forum?

Post by voodoochild Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:54 am

Just curious what happened to the photo's I posted on your "NEW FORUM" under "Gallery". They were vintage photo's of my 1966 chevy van. Should I repost them or are they just hidden somewhere? V.C.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Where are the photo's from the "old" New forum? Empty Re: Where are the photo's from the "old" New forum?

Post by donivan65 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:07 am

We had 2 gallerys, the big main one on the front page, and a small one that was reached at the top of this page. This one got filled up, so Chebby did something with it. So she got some explaining to do,,,,,,,
    Now, if you click on the Galley above, it takes you to the main, front page, Members Vans/Gallery.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Where are the photo's from the "old" New forum? Empty Re: Where are the photo's from the "old" New forum?

Post by donivan65 Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:00 pm

voodoochild,,,,,,seems to me Chebby and DantheVanMan are having fun with your gallery,,,,,,,

https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/picture-posting-101-f42/personal-album-photo-s-issue-t2207.htm
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:27 pm

The best thing to do is repost them either here in the threads or in a proper gallery like the one we have the link now to instead of the little/already too full gallery.
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Yeah, I ran into a problem last fall with the posting issue. Chebby informed me that it was full. No problems since but the old forum photo's? Who know's...

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Where are the photo's from the "old" New forum? Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 am