VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+4
bugeye bob
67a 100 pickup
Digz
hywaychild
8 posters

What did you get for you baby for valintines day

hywaychild
    hywaychild

Number of posts : 389
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

What did you get for you baby for valintines day Empty What did you get for you baby for valintines day

Post by hywaychild Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:18 pm

I got my baby this new set of cherry booms with a set of chrome turnouts .. I can't wait to see her with them on ,,hywaychild
    [img]What did you get for you baby for valintines day 64rebu35[/img] Wink

What did you get for you baby for valintines day Empty Re: What did you get for you baby for valintines day

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Nice! I got my baby......ahhh...nothing, but I think of her a lot out there in a barn, freezing to death with only her buddy "Tom's white van" for company.
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

What did you get for you baby for valintines day Empty Re: What did you get for you baby for valintines day

Post by Digz Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:22 pm

Hadn't thought of it but the disc brake brackets got here today, perfect timing ! cheers
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:06 pm

found a 68 van that is supposed to have a pop up roof with canvas skirt.
    Sight unseen no pics, got a 318 that runs and stops Surprised only needs freeze plugs (i HOPE). going to get it this weekend, post a pic then, wish me luck
    bugeye bob
    bugeye bob

Number of posts : 383
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

What did you get for you baby for valintines day Empty Valentines day

Post by bugeye bob Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:38 pm

A set of 1952 dodge coronet/wayfarer chrome wheel covers off EBay. I like the old school look it gives my bugeye
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:42 pm

my econoline got a new die hard 900 cold cranking amp. batt!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:08 pm

My radiator mount came in today(lower) also got her something from ididit today.

The other baby was cheaper (Candy & a card)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:35 pm

SNIFFF......................I dont have a baby! Yet, still lookin for a trade deal, till somethin sells.
    hywaychild
    hywaychild

Post by hywaychild Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 am

67a 100 pickup wrote:found a 68 van that is supposed to have a pop up roof with canvas skirt.
    Sight unseen no pics, got a 318 that runs and stops Surprised only needs freeze plugs (i HOPE). going to get it this weekend, post a pic then, wish me luck
    good luck with that and hope to see them pix soon,, hywaychild
    hywaychild
    hywaychild

Post by hywaychild Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 am

mountainkowboy wrote:SNIFFF......................I dont have a baby! Yet, still lookin for a trade deal, till somethin sells.
    I know it can really suck not having that special someone at times like this ,just give it time the right one will come along before you know it ,, hywaychild

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:19 am

a set of four point seat belts, Hella driving lights, new peep mirrors, new drivers door, interior lights, white steering wheel, Mallory 58000 volt coil, new carpet in the back, a bunch of Route 66 paraphanalia ,chrome skull steering wheel knob and some of those blue eyelids to go over the headlights and a smaller set to fit on the peep mirrors.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 pm

gave my baby alittle hand with a new paint job What did you get for you baby for valintines day 00810 What did you get for you baby for valintines day 00911
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7899
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:39 pm

New set of eyes and a rearend job!!!
    What did you get for you baby for valintines day Headli10What did you get for you baby for valintines day Tailli10What did you get for you baby for valintines day Hitch110
    There's a good reason for the hitch... Will take a pic in a few and post it....

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

What did you get for you baby for valintines day Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7899
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Ok. Here we go.. The question is.......... Which one is really my baby?
    What did you get for you baby for valintines day 02150910What did you get for you baby for valintines day 02150911
    And before anyone asks... Yes I took off the slotted mag's. Put on the stock steelies with M/S tires for the trip
    home to michigan (I rather wear these ones out!!)...

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

What did you get for you baby for valintines day Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by BvrWally Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Well...I bought my Baby some of these...along with the controller! Smile
    http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/
    B.W.
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:36 pm

BvrWally wrote:Well...I bought my Baby some of these...along with the controller! Smile
    http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/
    B.W.

Those are cool!!! Thanks for the link, I gotta get me a set of those Twisted Evil

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 pm

MSD 6A box, Blaster 3 coil, new electronic distributor/cap/cables/rotor
    new rear shocks

I think she's happy, she's purring Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm