VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

50th Anniversary of Chevy and Dodge vans tin sign

virtual
    virtual

Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

50th Anniversary of Chevy and Dodge vans tin sign Empty 50th Anniversary of Chevy and Dodge vans tin sign

Post by virtual Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:27 am

As you know 2014 is a big year for early vans. It marks the 50th anniversary of the A and G vans. To commemorate this I had a special tin sign done up. It measures 14.75x 11.5 inches. There will be a limited number of these signs produced as well as some 3x4 inch decals. Details on ordering here: http://www.vannin.com/showvans/calendar/2014calendar/orderformjpg.html    If you are interested please order asap as I need to make a decision soon whether to limit it to 50 or 100.  
    Proceeds from the sale of these signs will be going towards Bakers 2014 and some other early related events like the 2014 National Early lineup. Other signs are on the way as well, I'll post them as soon as I get the samples.
    The first batch of these 50th signs will be shipped with the 2014 Showvans calendars in a week or so.
                                                                                                                                                      50th Anniversary of Chevy and Dodge vans tin sign Photobucketsample
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

50th Anniversary of Chevy and Dodge vans tin sign Empty Re: 50th Anniversary of Chevy and Dodge vans tin sign

Post by dix Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:34 am

they look great Doug. Gary and i will be buying one ea. details to follow . thanks Dix...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:08 am