VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Dirtstar1 let me formally introduce myself.

Dirtstar1
    Dirtstar1

Number of posts : 282
    Registration date : 2013-05-24

Dirtstar1 let me formally introduce myself. Empty Dirtstar1 let me formally introduce myself.

Post by Dirtstar1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Hello all, my name is Ryan Kennelly. I love all things vintage. As vehicles go I'm a chevy guy through and through. My handle Dirtstar1 comes from a race car we built when I was in my 20's.  

Here's a little about me. I've lived in SoCal most my life. My home town is Huntington Beach. I spent most of my youth in lake Elsinore. About 7 years ago I took a job as a research and development designer at Pro Comp suspension in Chula Vista and now San Diego is my home.  

I specialize in suspension design but spend most my day developing and building aftermarket accessories for jeeps. Tube doors, bumpers, cages, roof racks, stuff like that.  

I found this site a few years ago when I fell in love with a window van used in the movie " on any Sunday" filled with vintage race bikes, the window van could have no better compliment.

So that's me in a nut shell. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Ryan
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Dirtstar1 let me formally introduce myself. Empty Re: Dirtstar1 let me formally introduce myself.

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Ryan,
    Welcome to Vintage Vans! I have been watching your build thread on your van from day one. I think that you are doing a killer job on it & can't wait to see how your gas tank that you are building turns out.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8726
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Dirtstar1 let me formally introduce myself. Empty Re: Dirtstar1 let me formally introduce myself.

Post by dix Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:05 pm

On any sunday with the triles bikes ??  Melcome Smith ??? i think.???

Last edited by dix on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dirtstar1
    Dirtstar1

Number of posts : 282
    Registration date : 2013-05-24

Post by Dirtstar1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Ya,dix that's the one. Mert lawwill the speedway rider had the window van.

Handivanman, the gas tank is so close but work has been taxing so I haven't felt like climbing under and finishing it. It's literally bolt down the sender, modify the filler neck ( shorten it) and fill it with gas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am