VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

I bought a '66 Sportsman. New to forum.

I bought a '66 Sportsman. New to forum. Empty I bought a '66 Sportsman. New to forum.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:39 pm

My friend was cleaning out his garage and for $500 I couldn't resist. My original plan was to get it running and find it a good home, but as I recall these things are way too fun (I had a '66 Sportvan as a teen). Plan is to go through it, clean things up, and go enjoy with the kids (easy as 1,2,3 right? ha ha ha). The previous owner used to have two of these, so I got some spare parts in the deal too. Great forum going here. Thanks to all that have previously posted, as it's been a big help getting the details on my new "old van".
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

I bought a '66 Sportsman. New to forum. Empty Re: I bought a '66 Sportsman. New to forum.

Post by Big W Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Welcome to VV OldVan. Sounds and looks like a great deal. You have come to the right place indeed.
    westcoastvanner
    westcoastvanner

Number of posts : 1686
    Registration date : 2008-10-04

I bought a '66 Sportsman. New to forum. Empty Re: I bought a '66 Sportsman. New to forum.

Post by westcoastvanner Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Welcome... post some photos of your Sportsman.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8732
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:52 am

welcome to v.v. let is know if we can help..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 pm