VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Need load-o-matic distributor part - where to get???

Drew Peacock
    Drew Peacock

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2012-08-21

Need load-o-matic distributor part - where to get??? Empty Need load-o-matic distributor part - where to get???

Post by Drew Peacock Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am

I believe the diaphragm on my stock distributor has a hole/tear in it. When i have the part out and i press on the post there is air that comes out of the port where the vacuum line from the carb screws in. When i put my finger over the port and press on the post the diaphragm doesn't hold suction; it returns to normal. I believe the diaphragm should stay put if i push or pull the post and place my finger over the port hole. It doesn't do this. I can pull and push the post with my finger over the port and air whooshes in and out. Where can i get a replacement diaphragm for the stock load-o-matic??? thanks
    Seth G
    Seth G
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2086
    Registration date : 2013-04-24

Need load-o-matic distributor part - where to get??? Empty Re: Need load-o-matic distributor part - where to get???

Post by Seth G Wed May 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Lance0538
    Lance0538

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2013-04-19

Need load-o-matic distributor part - where to get??? Empty Re: Need load-o-matic distributor part - where to get???

Post by Lance0538 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:56 pm

I literally just bought one earlier today from advanced auto for about 24 bucks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:30 am