VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
itruns
malle
wacko
G-Man
Admin
9 posters

Have you made plans for the New Year?

Poll

What are you doing this New Years?

[ 4 ]
    Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_lcap33%Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_lcap17%Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_lcap0%Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_lcap0%Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_lcap8%Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_lcap17%Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_lcap25%Have you made plans for the New Year? I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Have you made plans for the New Year? Empty Have you made plans for the New Year?

Post by Admin Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:15 am

Are you gonna party or just chill?
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Have you made plans for the New Year? Empty Re: Have you made plans for the New Year?

Post by G-Man Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:24 pm

I'm going to just chill. It not the same as when I was young if they catch you drinking and driving.
    wacko
    wacko

Number of posts : 423
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Have you made plans for the New Year? Empty Re: Have you made plans for the New Year?

Post by wacko Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Just chill. Probably watch some movies with the family
    malle
    malle

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by malle Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:23 pm

just taking a few days in sweden and drive around on snowmobile in crazy low temperatures, gonna be some drinks after that to heat up again Smile
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:37 pm

No plans yet. Last year I was the Designated Driver for the neighbors and their friends as they feverishly indulged in the last hours before the smoking ban in Illinois bars (yuck).
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Will be Just chill'n with the family. Driver's here in Atlanta don't need a reason to be stupid..... and now they have one! Going with "Safe" rather than "Sorry" this year.. drunken

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Have you made plans for the New Year? Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    xjamesx
    xjamesx

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Post by xjamesx Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:35 pm

just kickin it with friends. pretty low-key. i have never drank alcohol in my life so i too play it "safe" but fun. plus i am looking forward to having a safer year than last year!
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 am

this next year im sh*t cannin dial up and getting high speed. gotta agree with Gman, the police have lost there sense of humor. gonna stay home, lots of yummy things here to eat n drink- taped into my home made hard cider STRONG stuff drunken
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:29 am

My mom and siblings are in from Calgary, so my family will hang with my brother's family for fondue, Trinidad rum and other delectable libations, Rummoli marathon... could be the first "Van Club meeting", as my brother outted himself to his wife of his intention to restore the Fargo with me...

Don't have any interest in being around novice drinkers shoulder-to-shoulder in a public bar... didn't yet designate a driver though, but I'll figure that out.
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:19 am

xjamesx wrote:just kickin it with friends. pretty low-key. i have never drank alcohol in my life so i too play it "safe" but fun. plus i am looking forward to having a safer year than last year!

Hey James:

I'll admit to having literally tiny sips of champagne or wine like 3 times as a teenager, but other than that, I'd say we're in a very exclusive club. Very Happy

I dig telling everyone about what happened the night before, but trying to pull my drunk 300 lb. brother-in-law out of the lake - not so much.

Hope you're doing better - Larry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:34 am