VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

hello and I have know idea what i'm doing!

hello and I have know idea what i'm doing! Empty hello and I have know idea what i'm doing!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 pm

I really do not own this van but I should for all the work I've done. I'm new to the g van series but not at all new to restorations. I've been doing them for thirty years in colorado. A very close friend of mine asked if I could make it new again. Well It's been a very long hard 4 months but here's just a bit of whats going on in my garage! One quick question for all you long time members. Like you never here this by a photo 'file:///C:/Users/Mr%209/Desktop/jetters%20van/scooby/scooby.JPGs what year is this. Thanks for having a very cool website Cool

Last edited by weib on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

hello and I have know idea what i'm doing! Empty Re: hello and I have know idea what i'm doing!

Post by Twinpilot001 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 pm

didnt get pics heer
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

hello and I have know idea what i'm doing! Empty Re: hello and I have know idea what i'm doing!

Post by DanTheVanMan Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Welcome to the site weib. You might want to do some reading on "How to post pictures".

This is a good place to start:
    https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/f42-picture-posting-101-help-only-not-for-individual-picture-posting

Dan

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

hello and I have know idea what i'm doing! Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 am

Welcome!!!! Many things are different to our vans than most Hot rod's and classic cars. If you don't know don't be afraid to ask questions. For small parts needs check here
    http://www.vintage-vans.com/chevy_parts_dept.html
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 am

'file:///C:/Users/Mr%209/Desktop/
    This is a path to a folder on your own computer's desktop.
    Unless you let each and every one of us have complete and total access to your own computer whenever we want, we can't see this.
    Okay, now that I have scared you, you can upload your photos to a hosting site like Photobucket, Flickr, Imageshack or others, OR you can upload the pictures here using the servimg.com link at the top. The picture must be hosted on the web and linked here. This forum doesn't let you copy pictures straight from your computer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:26 am