VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Planning two all Ford Mets in 2009

jreese

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Planning two all Ford Mets in 2009 Empty Planning two all Ford Mets in 2009

Post by jreese Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:40 am

I am planning two All Ford Meets in Central Missouri in 2009. One will be in either late April or very early May and the other is in late June. I would love to have a group of econoline earlies there. Let me know as we go along if you want or need more info or you can just show up and join in the fun.

Jim Reese, president
    Central Missouri Mustang and Ford Club. Laughing
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Planning two all Ford Mets in 2009 Empty Re: Planning two all Ford Mets in 2009

Post by sasktrini Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:44 am

hmmm... hoping I have it together for a couple van runs around the May long weekend down there... I think KC has Vanticipation that weekend... there's a few early econoheads that will be there for that!
    jreese

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by jreese Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:20 pm

We never hold our event on the long weekend as there is an airshow in town that weekend. I think it will be the first weekend in May or one either side of that.

The June show is around the 24th, but I do not have the date in front of me. I think it may already be on our web site at www.centralmomustang.org.

Jim

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:29 pm