VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year?

Poll

Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? (check all that apply)

[ 2 ]
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_lcap7%Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_lcap21%Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_lcap21%Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 6 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_lcap3%Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_lcap10%Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_lcap3%Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_lcap14%Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 29
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? Empty Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year?

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Where do you plan on going?
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? Empty Re: Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year?

Post by RipVanArkie Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:52 am

I know that I'm goint to the MidSouth Econoline Meet here in Arkansas.

Labor Day Weekend, Petit Jean State Park, camping out for five days!

ALL EARLIES INVITED!
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? 6thbet10
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? Aerial10
    Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? Aerial11
    Later,
    Rip
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year? Empty Re: Are you planning on attending any Van Events this year?

Post by benwah Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:05 am

hey Rip, where did you get the Hot Wheel Econolines? or do you have really long legs? Laughing looks like fun! Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:09 pm