VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

GLAD TO SEE terencejiminy Has Joined our new Fourm ....

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

GLAD TO SEE  terencejiminy Has Joined our new Fourm .... Empty GLAD TO SEE terencejiminy Has Joined our new Fourm ....

Post by Vanish Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 pm

terencejiminy....... Great to Have you here with us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

GLAD TO SEE  terencejiminy Has Joined our new Fourm .... Empty Re: GLAD TO SEE terencejiminy Has Joined our new Fourm ....

Post by G-Man Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Yes Terry your knowledge of A100's is great to have here.

GLAD TO SEE  terencejiminy Has Joined our new Fourm .... Empty Re: GLAD TO SEE terencejiminy Has Joined our new Fourm ....

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:55 am

Welcome Ter'!!!!!
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:30 am

To everyone that visits and posts on this site and especially everyone who has an 'A', from what I can tell, Ter' and Nate should be considered two of your big Free Agent signings.

Like several others here, these guys know their machines inside and out (and then a lot more) and gladly share their knowledge with others.

Ter' is the owner of the Yahoo group and owns a awesome wheel stander pick-up. Check out the old forum for examples of his excellent advice and knowledge.

Nate has helped many, many people by posting not only on the this and Yahoo sites, but Dodgetalk, and vannin.com as well. He is also known for a least one act of big-time kindness that few others would even consider.

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=218

Thanks you guys for helping us keep our vans up, running and (in some cases) looking good.

- Larry

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:42 am

thanks for the kind words Larry. I don't claim to know everything about these old birds, but I try to help where I can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:13 am