VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

NEW TO THIS FOURM--8DOOR CORVAN PANEL

Jimbo

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

NEW TO THIS FOURM--8DOOR CORVAN PANEL  Empty NEW TO THIS FOURM--8DOOR CORVAN PANEL

Post by Jimbo Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Hello All, New here my name is Jimbo and I have a 1964 8door corvair panel
    VAN. I've had it for allmost two years (work in progress), getting close to havin the motor complete, a 110hp, new 270 cam, ported heads myself (first I ever did) rebuilt rods, new pistons and jugs 20 over, 4speed, cleaned and sealed gas tank, complete rebuild on rear suspenition, custom springs & shocks front and rear, new gas & brake lines, new cluch & gas cables, rebuilt heater box, sandblasted ALL inside & outside & up & down front to back (big job) and epoxy primer allover. Done with body till I get it running.
    I was lucky to find all the body panels I need NOS Very Happy , will have to metal patch
    left qt. panel could not get it. Anyway glad to be here, lots of COOL vans here.
    Will try to post some pics. soon of my VAN and progress. Any and all help welcome and THANKS Jimbo
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

NEW TO THIS FOURM--8DOOR CORVAN PANEL  Empty Re: NEW TO THIS FOURM--8DOOR CORVAN PANEL

Post by G-Man Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Jimbo welcome to the site!!! Pictures are aways great. This is the posting tips area post your pictures in this area and more will see them
    https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/vintage-vans-general-discussion-f1/
    econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1747
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

NEW TO THIS FOURM--8DOOR CORVAN PANEL  Empty Re: NEW TO THIS FOURM--8DOOR CORVAN PANEL

Post by econopoor Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 am

Welcome to the site! I see you are in Tennessee as well. I'm in Jackson, in between Memphis and Nashville. My first van was a 63 Corvan but that was a long time ago. It was a hand me down from my Father. He was a Corvair nut. Loved those little cars. I look forward to seeing some pictures of your truck.

Duane in Tennessee

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 am