VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Looking for someone to possibly check out a van for me

vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Looking for someone to possibly check out a van for me Empty Looking for someone to possibly check out a van for me

Post by vanny Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:20 pm

I’m checking on a 65 GMC Handi-Van in Sacramento for sale and was just wondering if anyone lives close enough to put eyes and hands on it to see if there are any issues with it running and driving or rust issues. I would be willing to pay someone to take a look for me.
    If someone is willing please pm me.
    Thanks in advance, Paul (Vanny)

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Number of posts : 1558
    Registration date : 2015-11-19

Looking for someone to possibly check out a van for me Empty Re: Looking for someone to possibly check out a van for me

Post by OutofSight Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:12 am

vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Looking for someone to possibly check out a van for me Empty Re: Looking for someone to possibly check out a van for me

Post by vanny Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:08 am

Thanks, after seeing what the shipping costs are now, I have decided to look more local so I can save a couple grand.

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:20 am