VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

modern luxury (classy) A100 VanUp...one can dream

rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

modern luxury (classy) A100 VanUp...one can dream Empty modern luxury (classy) A100 VanUp...one can dream

Post by rustytoolss Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:58 pm

As my mind rambles late at night. Thinking of my next Unneeded project. Visions of a A100 VanUp (part van/part pickup) grab my attention . Something classy, elegant , sexy. 18" wheels , top notch leather interior, seating for 4, Nice ride if possible. Maybe sitting somewhat lower than most/ but not in the weeds.
    Quiet ride, updated styling to the dash Etc.
    But then I realizes until I win the lottery!...but , it sure would be slick Cool
    rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

modern luxury (classy) A100 VanUp...one can dream Empty Re: modern luxury (classy) A100 VanUp...one can dream

Post by rustytoolss Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Very Happy Sad Shocked Cool Mad Razz Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink What a Face confused scratch affraid No
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

modern luxury (classy) A100 VanUp...one can dream Empty Re: modern luxury (classy) A100 VanUp...one can dream

Post by dix Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:00 pm

come on show us what you have been working on.

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Rusty, must be a guy thing...My wife just rolls her eyes when I tell her some of my ideas...just try not to listen to "all" the voices in your head, some can get you in trouble... lol! Twisted Evil

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Post by rustytoolss Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:37 pm

vanny wrote:Rusty, must be a guy thing...My wife just rolls her eyes when I tell her some of my ideas...just try not to listen to "all" the voices in your head, some can get you in trouble... lol! Twisted Evil
    Sounds like you and I have been lead down the road of " well it seemed like a good idea, and what could go wrong". But it  weren't for foolish ideas. Look at all the wonderful things that we would have missed out on. Like Disney Land, computers, tubeless tires, pet rocks, pocket fisherman, sea monkeys.... and probably the  one with the biggest impact on mankind.....Fire....yep fire breathing Hemis. and of course A100 Vanups with Lexus interiors, with independent front and rear suspension.

Last edited by rustytoolss on Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Post by rustytoolss Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:40 pm

dix wrote:come on  show us what you have been working on.
    I only could wish that I could bankroll all the projects to rocket through my mind. Jay Leno's garage would not be large enough to store them all.
    Riconine
    Riconine

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2016-01-03

Post by Riconine Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:38 am

My wife says "I change vehicles the way some women change shoes."
    I tell her "It could be worse, it could be women."
    Twisted Evil , Cheers Ric
    rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Post by rustytoolss Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Riconine wrote:My wife says "I change vehicles the way some women change shoes."
    I tell her "It could be worse, it could be women."
    Twisted Evil  , Cheers Ric

But always remember this...you can " Always Sell Your Vehicle"cheers   even if you loose some money.  But getting rid of your wife, well that another (usually more costly) story affraid

And really aren't vehicles ( and shoes Question Question ) meant to be changed.  My problem is that my wife will tell me I love you ,... go ahead and buy it, if you want it . Then I have to think, Do I really NEED another project ?? Can I afford another project ?? Where will I store it?? Do I want to sell an older project to get it ??..and then theres the worst one..WHAT DOES SHE WANT &  what will that cost me? affraid
    Riconine
    Riconine

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2016-01-03

Post by Riconine Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:46 am

It's true, Rusty, Ain't no free lunch Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:37 pm