VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Vans in this months Truckin Magazine

Vans in this months Truckin Magazine Empty Vans in this months Truckin Magazine

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Several vans in it. There will be a feature article on a van in next months issue and then again for the next 5 months if the first one sells well.
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Vans in this months Truckin Magazine Empty Re: Vans in this months Truckin Magazine

Post by Scott Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm

So we each need to buy two issues?

Vans in this months Truckin Magazine Empty Re: Vans in this months Truckin Magazine

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Buy as many as you need and please encourage your vanner friends to buy one. I bought two copies so I can give one to my father-in-law who is a big fan of the Econos I have built. Julys issue will have an early Ford Econo called " Alpine Express" in it. I am a moderator for Truckins website and encourage all of you to visit the site and let them know we all appreciate them putting vans in their mag again. You can comment here http://blogs.truckinweb.com/6522128/editorials/ok-van-guys-i-kept-my-word/index.html
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Sat May 02, 2009 6:31 am

Ill keep an eye out and spread the news
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sat May 02, 2009 3:28 pm

I just got my issue in today's mail. Its not a big spread, but its a vey nice start. They say theres going to be a van feature for the next 5 months at least

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 3:48 pm

This was a surprise to everyone I know but yes it is a good start. I have yet to see anyone from this sight ( with the exception of virtual) post any comments in Truckins blog about vans being in the mag. We need everyone that cares about vans to post there in order to keep this going. We also need pics of any early van or Econo pickup posted in readers rides.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sat May 02, 2009 5:35 pm

I didn't post in the blog, but did send the editor a email and also ordered the Mag and also sent him a letter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:11 pm