VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

This months "Car Kulture DeLuxe" Magazine

Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

This months "Car Kulture DeLuxe" Magazine Empty This months "Car Kulture DeLuxe" Magazine

Post by Donn Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:50 pm

So I bought this issue yesterday as it is my favorite mag. To my surprise and shock an early Chevrolet van caught my eye then I see my truck below it!!!
    This months "Car Kulture DeLuxe" Magazine Img_2613
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

This months "Car Kulture DeLuxe" Magazine Empty Re: This months "Car Kulture DeLuxe" Magazine

Post by vanny Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Did they ask you if they could put it in their magazine or did they just do it on their own? Kinda cool though, how does it feel to be a celebrity??? lol!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

This months "Car Kulture DeLuxe" Magazine Empty Re: This months "Car Kulture DeLuxe" Magazine

Post by kookykrispy Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:41 pm

That's awesome!

Hope you don't mind I copied your photo and posted on vcvc because it has a 1st gen chevy van on the page also.  Gonna have to go get this issue
    Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Donn Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:26 pm

I did not know they were putting it in the mag. One of their prior issues had a 63 Ford pickup on the cover so of course I was excited to read the article on it. The truck they featured had a very nice paint job and was a very nice truck, but it was a pretty much stock truck which is cool but I just did not think it was up to their normal standard of custom cars. So I was disappointed and sent them an email about it, it was the first time I had ever written to a magazine and never gave it a second thought. So I was extremely surprised when I opened it tonight and saw my truck in there.
    I sent a follow up email telling them about this site and how many awesome vans and pickups, much nicer then mine, that members here have built. So hopefully they will check it out and maybe contact a member here about their truck. I think they will be surprised with how many cool trucks are part of vintage vans. I also think our trucks are starting to be noticed and liked again outside of our group. There seems to be more and more of them popping up in the custom car culture lately.
    You never know. Maybe someone here will get an email about putting their truck in the mag.
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Number of posts : 1558
    Registration date : 2015-11-19

Post by OutofSight Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:20 am

Congrats!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:25 pm