VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

[color=red][/color] Crown my car contest (VAN)

hywaychild
    hywaychild

Number of posts : 389
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

[color=red][/color] Crown my car contest (VAN) Empty [color=red][/color] Crown my car contest (VAN)

Post by hywaychild Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:38 am

I was/ am really serprized to see that there isn't more van in the crown my car contest . From what i could tell it is open to most anything with for wheels . and seeing that there was only about fore vans on there now and a ton of pickups and a millon cars , would think they could use more van . and hey if you don't want to post you van .. check mine out and leave a comment i could use all the help i can get,hywaychild
    ps it's the purple one or at lease it will be when i'm done with it ,,

http://www.crownmycar.com/video/crown-my-van_0001
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

[color=red][/color] Crown my car contest (VAN) Empty Re: [color=red][/color] Crown my car contest (VAN)

Post by BvrWally Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:43 am

Very nice!!!! It will look Cool!!! I like your touches with the rear lights and all!!
    B.W. Smile
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

[color=red][/color] Crown my car contest (VAN) Empty Re: [color=red][/color] Crown my car contest (VAN)

Post by sasktrini Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:17 am

Very cool! Never heard of the contest before. You did a great job on the vid!
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Thats way cool,John ! Enjoyed the way you put your vid together of all your 'first got it' pics.Thats a lot of sheetetal work your doing,looking great so far.
    I've never heard of that site before either.
    Thats neat the way you put the 'studio version' of Travelin Man in there also.Don't think that album is no longer in print.
    Well...you've got one vid done,lookin forward to the next one.Thanks man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:19 pm