VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

What color T would you like best?

Poll

What color T would you like best?

[ 16 ]
    What color T would you like best? I_vote_lcap27%What color T would you like best? I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What color T would you like best? I_vote_lcap7%What color T would you like best? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What color T would you like best? I_vote_lcap7%What color T would you like best? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 10 ]
    What color T would you like best? I_vote_lcap17%What color T would you like best? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 8 ]
    What color T would you like best? I_vote_lcap13%What color T would you like best? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 4 ]
    [ 4 ]
    [ 3 ]
    What color T would you like best? I_vote_lcap5%What color T would you like best? I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What color T would you like best? I_vote_lcap3%What color T would you like best? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 5 ]

Total Votes: 60
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

What color T would you like best? Empty What color T would you like best?

Post by Admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:56 am

If a color isn't listed in the poll, go ahead and mention it here. The poll only allows 10 options Very Happy

Pick as many colors as you like

What color T would you like best? Empty Re: What color T would you like best?

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Fellow vanners, let's cast your votes in the poll! Only 53 people so far? Razz
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Tue May 04, 2010 7:00 pm

63Mercury wrote:Fellow vanners, let's cast your votes in the poll! Only 53 people so far? Razz

that's not people, that's votes... I think I picked four colours.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:23 am