VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+3
BILLS66
wideload
Vanish
7 posters

LOL third times acharm!!! What do you think!

LOL third times acharm!!! What do you think! Empty LOL third times acharm!!! What do you think!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:05 pm

[img][/img][img][/img][img]LOL third times acharm!!! What do you think! 100_3013[/img]

I will post pics of the inside soon!
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

LOL third times acharm!!! What do you think! Empty Re: LOL third times acharm!!! What do you think!

Post by Vanish Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:18 pm

That is very Cool !!!!!! Chebby needs to Put that in the Spot Light !!!!!!!!! and O yea !! WELCOME IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

LOL third times acharm!!! What do you think! Empty Re: LOL third times acharm!!! What do you think!

Post by wideload Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:25 pm

That's cool!!!!!!!!! I use to wear a HOT PINK hat from the motorcycle shop where I hung out all the time. Nobody else wanted it but it worked real good when the kid's were trying to find me at a school function. Welcome to the site.

wideload
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Thats a cool van ,show us more pics and tell us a little more about it. BIll
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Sweet ride! Nothing wrong with Pink, man. Love the white stripe and chrome as well.

As a side note, I keep a pink 6 in 1 screwdriver in my tool bag in case someone needs to 'borrow' a screwdriver. For some odd reason, I always get that one back.

After having over $1,500 worth of power tools vanish from my van and job sites in the last 2 weeks, I'm about to spray all my tools and boxes pink.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Ouch itruns!

It takes a real man to drive a pink vehicle.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:25 am

Stawberry Qwik ....Nice name!
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:39 am

nice ride!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:07 am

thanks guys!!!! Its funny when I'm at car shows they all laugh because they cant belive a guy with tattoos all over would be driving that van!

As for the goods it has a ford 302 backed by a c4 auto tranny rear end is a 9" from a later van. The interior is my boys favorite! It has a wrap around seat with one tv monitor a xbox 360 with wireless remotes, The sound system is made up with a pioneer head unit all touch screen all jbl mid ranges and tweeters the subwoofer is a p2 fosgate all power by fosgate amps. I promise I will get pics of the inside soon. I have owned several old cars but this van is my favorite by far! It has to go back to the paint shop soon because my garage door scraped it on the back panel. Thanks for the welcome!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:03 am

It you told me your van was pink without seeing it I would think yuck!!! But seeing it changes everything. It looks great that color. Plus it makes it differant than all the other econo's out there to. Welcome to the site.
    wacko
    wacko

Number of posts : 423
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by wacko Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:29 am

Now am am really excited to see the interior photos......

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:04 am

Nice, very nice. I saw your van on cardomain. There used to be a pink Dodge here called "Vangina" back in the seventies. It was pink inside and out and the guy that owned it always wore a pink doubleknit suit with pink shoes. Everyone laughed when they first saw it but the laughing stopped when he got out of the van, all 6'7" and 350 pounds of him.
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:08 pm

what size wheels are on your van strwbryqwk ?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:05 am

they are 17x7's up front and 17x8's in rear made by coys wheels.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:08 am