VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup

New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup Empty New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I am Jordan from Minnesota. I am the proud new owner of the beauty you see below. I have been looking for an Econoline for quite some time and finally found this old girl about 4 hours from me. I believe I got a good deal. The truck is a runner and as you can see does have some cancer. Pretty hard to find a good solid truck in these parts. My real passion is bikes and I am technically and mechanically capable of most things. I have never done bodywork so this might be my first go at it. Any direction you guys can point me in feel free to let me know. Otherwise I look forward to maybe meeting some of you other weirdos some day!

New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup Picture3153
    New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup Picture3152
    New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup Picture3150
    New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup Picture3149
    New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup Picture3148

New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup Empty Re: New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:37 pm

I feel weird saying "welcome to the site!" because ive only been here less than a day but...Welcome to the site! Nice truck, goodluck!
    lectricman
    lectricman

Number of posts : 339
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup Empty Re: New Here and New Owner to 61 Econoline Pickup

Post by lectricman Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:45 pm

welcome aboard!!! nice looking start on an old Econ truck!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:22 pm